"Nonsense, of course it's serious, you've seen it too, if it wasn't for Gu Lan and Jiang Qing, we would have ended up here this time, why do you have the guts to swallow other people's things?" Ye Yunzhe stretched out his hand.

    Cheng Yang muttered, and after all, reluctantly handed the round bead in his hand to Ye Yunzhe: "Here, here you go, hurry up and claim the credit! It's not too late to be corrected, there must be other mutated plants! I don't even understand, there are so many good girls, wouldn't you choose a normal one?" "

    What's wrong with her?" Ye Yunzhe's eyes softened, and after he put away the bead properly , went outside to check the situation.

    "Where is she normal? She is not gentle or feminine at all, she has no figure, no appearance..." Cheng Yang complained behind Ye Yunzhe, but before he finished speaking, he stopped abruptly .

    Because not far away, there was a slender figure running towards her, and behind that figure, several zombies seemed to be chasing her.

    "Can't you save it?" Cheng Yang asked Ye Yunzhe with his hands on his shoulders indifferently.

    "The time and place where she appeared is too strange, I can't help it." Ye Yunzhe said in a deep voice, then turned around and entered the house, straightening the broken door panel, planning to camp here tonight.

    Cheng Yang shrugged and followed Ye Yunzhe in.

    Seeing that those two people entered the room as if they hadn't seen him, Gu Rong's pale pretty face froze, she bit her lip viciously, and still staggered towards that side.

    "Help, help me..." Gu Rong slapped the door panel.

    "It's so noisy, if you let her continue to quarrel, it will attract zombies!" Cheng Yang, who had just lay down by the wall, got up and walked towards the door.

    Ye Yunzhe frowned while hesitating to speak, but he didn't make a sound after all.

    "Come in at speed!" Cheng Yang opened a gap in the blocked door to let Gu Rong in, and then he walked out, killing the zombies chasing after him with a few swipes.

    "Brother Ye, have you seen my sister?" When Cheng Yang entered the room again, he happened to see the girl who was rescued just now kneeling and crying beside his buddy.

    "Your sister is not here, she has already left." Ye Yunzhe replied in a deep voice, with an unconcealable impatience in her voice.

    "Sister, she had a quarrel with her parents today, and she said she would never recognize them again. I was worried about her, so I ran out to look for her. Then the car broke down, and it was very difficult to get here." Gu Rong was there timidly. As she spoke, she glanced at Ye Yunzhe's reaction, and from time to time, Lihua glanced at Cheng Yang with rain.

    Cheng Yang raised his eyebrows, and suddenly asked: "Who is your sister?

    " Have you met her? I met some retreating soldiers on the road, and someone said she was in this town." Gu Rong wiped away her tears and looked at Cheng Yang with big watery eyes.

    "Oh, it's her..." Cheng Yang said meaningfully, glanced at Ye Yunzhe and stopped talking.

    "You...do you know where she went?" Seeing that the two of them were silent, Gu Rong bit her lip and asked again unwillingly.

    "I don't know, please be quiet, there are still a lot of zombies in this town." Ye Yunzhe warned impatiently, then turned over and lay down.

    "Are you cultivating immortals too?" Suddenly, Cheng Yang raised his voice and asked.

    Gu Rong's face froze, and she stared at Cheng Yang in disbelief, as if she had heard something from the Arabian Nights. It took her a long time before she smiled and said stiffly: "Isn't cultivating immortals something that only exists in legends? I don't have it, and no one in my family knows it." "Oh, that's it..." Cheng Yang said again

    , Then he smiled, his peach blossom eyes narrowed like a fox's eyes.

    Gu Rong frowned slightly, bit her lip, and endured it. Seeing that the two men stopped talking, she couldn't make any more noise.

    After a moment of silence, she suddenly took out two bottles of water from her backpack and handed them over timidly: "Do you drink water? I have two bottles of water here."

    Cheng Yang smiled and reached out to take them.

    Gu Rong also nodded and smiled, her face was gentle, but there was a flash of eagerness in her eyes.

    However, the next moment, Cheng Yang suddenly put away the two bottles of water, and then said with a smile: "Since you have been in the base, you should know that I am also a space power user, so I don't lack supplies. But I appreciate your kindness."

    Gu Rong was stunned, she didn't expect Cheng Yang to come out like this! I thought that this person would take a few sips after taking it, and then everything would be under her control. At least she has never failed to use such a method on others!

    "Then since you don't lack supplies, can you return the two bottles of water to me? I don't have many supplies." After a moment of silence, Gu Rong spoke timidly again.

    This reason, at least in the current chaotic world, should be quite reasonable. Cheng Yang didn't make things difficult for her, and threw two bottles of water over. But after Gu Rong took it, her face became stiff for a moment, because she found that the two bottles of water had been changed.

    Again, it seems to be a bit noticeable. Maybe he will drink it next time if he doesn't pay attention? Comforting herself like this, Gu Rong also sat against the wall and forced herself to be quiet.

    The night was spent in the minds of several people.

    After dawn, several people ate something hastily, but to Gu Rong's disappointment, Cheng Yang took out a few cartons of milk, but did not drink the two bottles of water.

    "Fuck, Gu Lan did this precipice, right? She emptied the warehouses of several supermarkets, but she was a bit conscientious, and didn't empty the shelves!" Cheng Yang looked unhappy. They yelled, they had gone to several supermarkets, but they didn't get a single thing, and the flour mill was completely wiped out.

    Taking out a bottle of water casually, Cheng Yang unscrewed the lid and was about to drink, but suddenly stopped, staring at Gu Rong with a strange expression, and said, "Ladies first, drink first." Gu Rong was stunned, she didn't think of

    this People are so cautious. But she must not drink this water!

    She took the bottle of water with trembling hands, and under Cheng Yang's gaze, Gu Rong slowly sent it to her mouth. Seeing that she was about to pour it into her mouth, she suddenly shook her hand, and the bottle slipped and fell to the ground. She immediately bent down to pick it up, but Cheng Yang held down her wrist, and took the first step to pick up the half bottle of water left go back.

    "There is indeed something wrong with the water you gave! Tell me, do the zombies that appeared in the city these days have anything to do with you?" Cheng Yang asked coldly.

    Ye Yunzhe was slightly stunned, but also reacted, and immediately drew out his weapon, sealing Gu Rong's retreat.

    "Yes, yes, it's Gu Lan, yes, she gave it to me! She asked me to drink it for you..." Gu Rong said in a trembling voice, but there was no expression of fear on her face, but a few traces of it. Crazy smile.