Jiang Qing was indeed not far from her, waving his hands and fighting with something in the illusion? But Ye Yunzhe and Cheng Yang were together, but they were still dancing with their hands and feet, and occasionally they would scuffle together.

    And the little zombie who was sitting on the giant's shoulder before, huddled in a pile of vines in the corner with a terrified expression, was staring at Gu Lan with those big abnormally dark eyes.     Gu Lan and him looked at each other and felt a little dizzy. She immediately bit the tip of her tongue and used the pain to wake herself up. When she opened her eyes again, Gu Lan pursed her lips slightly: "You are very smart and know how to raise a pot of mutated plants to protect yourself, but unfortunately, you met me!" "No, kill, I..."     That The little zombie said word by word, it looks like it is only eleven or twelve years old, but its mental strength is already very high, perhaps a little higher than Jiang Qing, if it is not met by her today, in time , it will definitely grow stronger than Jiang Qing!     Gu Lan didn't intend to entangle any more, and rushed forward. Although at this moment, she was under countless mental attacks, she still didn't stop. She understood that only by killing this child can all this end!     "Pfft!" Locked by Gu Lan's spiritual power, the little zombie couldn't move at all, and the dagger was accurately inserted into its eye socket. When the little zombie fell to the ground, the mutated plants attacked Gu Lan like crazy.     Gu Lan could only put away the little zombie's body with a wave of her hand, then she rolled on the spot and kicked Jiang Qing. The vines kept chasing after him, but Jiang Qing was already awake, and grabbed those vines with his hand, protecting Gu Lan behind him.     When Cheng Yang and Ye Yunzhe woke up, they just saw this scene! Then they watched Jiang Qing fight the mutated plant with different expressions, until Gu Lan, who had rested, suddenly reached out and threw a fireball on the pot of mutated plant, and it was finally over... "You, what the hell are     you Which line of supernatural beings are they?" Cheng Yang slumped on the ground without any image, with an expression of wanting to eat Gu Lan.     With a cold snort, Gu Lan took out a towel and wiped her curled dagger expressionlessly.

    "Gu Lan, it should be that kind of non-attribute supernatural being?" In the silence, Ye Yunzhe suddenly spoke out.

    "Which side are you tm on? You also know the progress of the research on the non-attribute of dog p, this kind of statement is just to deceive those fools!" Cheng Yang was anxious, and kicked Ye Yunzhe hard.

    What's strange is that Ye Yunzhe didn't dodge, just got kicked like that.

    "The strong are respected. If I say it has no attributes, it has no attributes. What can you do with me? Bind me to your operating table for dissection?" Gu Lan sneered, staring at Cheng Yang for a moment.

    Cheng Yang pursed his lips, and said with some reluctance: "I'm a good person, it hurts my feelings if you say that! I don't think you know what a non-attributed supernatural being is. I'm just worried about the future development of mankind." , this is not thinking that if you have the secret of awakening supernatural powers, you might as well share with me one or two..."     In fact, at this moment, Cheng Yang had to give in. He was exhausted from all the tossing just now, and his supernatural powers were gone. He was already exhausted, and he was not the opponent of these two perverts at all, and that chick was even more ruthless, with a murderous intent, as if she would come over and cut his throat at any time.     Cheng Yang subconsciously shrank his neck, and then he found sadly that he was a little afraid of this chick!     "Well, since you have discovered it, I can tell you that I am a cultivator." After pondering for a while, Gu Lan said seriously.     "Pfft...you have to come up with some new tricks to perfunctory people! If you are still cultivating immortals, what about him, too?" Cheng Yang burst out laughing, then pointed at Jiang Qing.     "He is my follower, so he is naturally a cultivator." Gu Lan continued to tell the truth.     It was just obvious that Cheng Yang didn't believe it, and looked at Gu Lan and Jiang Qing with an idiot on his face. Ye Yunzhe looked at Gu Lan with a frown, not sure if he really believed it or had other ideas. After a long silence, he said solemnly: "There are no immortal cultivators in this world. In the future, you should tell others that you are a non-attribute supernatural power, or it is best not to let others know that you have several supernatural powers."

    Nodding her head, Gu Lan glanced at Ye Yunzhe, then left without saying a word.

    "Hey, let me tell you, you guys should be more moral. You didn't see that we have run out of powers, so you don't stay to protect us!" Cheng Yang shouted. It's just that Gu Lan walked resolutely, with no intention of turning back at all.

    "I, go, kill them!" Outside the door, Jiang Qing said suddenly.

    "Forget it, they're not bad people." Gu Lan's lips curled up slightly, she wasn't sure that Cheng Yang, at least that Ye Yunzhe wasn't, just remind him, and he could save his life. And she has always thought that if she is strong, no matter what others do, she will not be able to move her in the slightest.

    Inside the room, Cheng Yang's face darkened, he stared at his brother, hesitant to speak.

    "Stop your nasty thoughts, she didn't kill us, she saved us before, we owe her two lives, if you repay your kindness, don't blame me for falling out with you!" Ye Yunzhe said with a cold face.

    "I'm just thinking about it..."

    "I can't even think about it!"

    "Damn it, you're so overbearing, why don't you rush up and push her down!"

    "I'm not good enough for her..." "You bastard

    !"

    "You're not a badass !" Shrink your neck!"

    Gu Lan and Jiang Qing, who hadn't gone far, shook their heads speechlessly when they heard the quarrel between the two in the room.

    After slapping Jiang Qing, Gu Lan left with him quickly. The little zombie's body was still in the Chaos Stone. She had to think about whether to give Jiang Qing the crystal core first to make him stronger; Let Bailu upgrade the Chaos Stone...