Cheng Yang and Ye Yunzhe didn't pay much attention to Gu Lan and his team returning to the car to rest after taking a look, because the corpses of those zombies on the ground have already shown that they have been fighting for a long time before, and their abilities should be consumed It's almost there.

    Gu Lan sat cross-legged on the roof of the car like that, while Jiang Qing stood beside the car, staring blankly at the soldiers fighting in front of him. From a distance, it gave people a very different feeling.     In the car, Lu Weiqi was the first to eat the cleaned crystal nucleus. A few minutes later, she opened her eyes with disappointment, and shook her head: "It's a pity, I don't have the ability to awaken."     Seeing that she was fine after eating, Ye Huo and Ye Jingqi each swallowed one, As soon as the crystal nucleus slid into the abdomen, a wave of warmth began to spread along the limbs, and the supernatural powers they had lost before were quickly replenished, which made both of them look surprised.     Especially Ye Huo, although he has always known that the crystal nucleus is useful, but he has never found a way to use it. It is not until today that he finally knows the correct way to use the crystal nucleus.     Luo Jiajia was nervous, tightly holding the crystal nucleus in her hand, under the encouraging eyes of her aunt, she closed her eyes and swallowed the crystal nucleus, after that was the little Junjun, and Tian Dajiang was the last one.     Then they stared at each other with big eyes and small eyes, until a few minutes later, Tian Dajiang frowned suddenly, and then hugged his head tightly, his head was covered with sweat, and his eyes were swollen. The tears stopped, and then he passed out.     "How could this be? Our awakening abilities don't seem to be so painful!" Ye Jingqi said with a little fear.     Ye Huo's gaze also sank. He remembered the day when he awakened his supernatural power. It seemed that he woke up at night and found that his speed was faster the next day. He didn't experience any pain?     "It seems that among the few of us, Brother Tian is the only one who has this kind of blessing." Lu Weiqi sighed and patted Luo Jiajia. When she was about to comfort the little Junjun next to her, she suddenly found that the little girl had also passed out at some point.

    After more than an hour, Tian Dajiang and Xu Xiangjun both woke up. Gu Lan also got off the roof of the car. At this time, Ye Yunzhe and Cheng Yang had entered the town, and they were using the terrain there to set up obstacles and traps.

    Tian Dajiang waved his fist under the car, and ran a few steps to try again, with a look of disappointment on his face, because he didn't feel his body getting faster, nor did he feel stronger, and there was no Ye Huo in his body. of strange power.

    "I don't have the awakening ability, right?" The simple and honest uncle had a bitter and depressed face.

    "Don't worry, I'll give you one every day until you get the power." Gu Lan smiled and said indifferently.

    "Sister, isn't my ability very useless!" Xu Xiangjun looked at Gu Lan pitifully, and then there was a fist-sized water polo in his hand.

    "Very good, we don't seem to have to worry about running out of water in the future." Gu Lan smiled and glanced at this little gentleman appreciatively. At least she had awakened her abilities, which indeed confirmed that Lu Weiqi's words were all right.

    Everyone had almost rested, so Gu Lan led them to the town.

    At this time, Cheng Yang and the others had almost set up their traps. They didn't plan to push all the way into the town, but planned to use the traps at the entrance of the town to lure out all the zombies in the town.

    Looking at the two-meter-wide and three-meter-deep hole they dug on the road, Gu Lan raised her eyebrows: "Those zombies are so stupid, they fall into the hole one by one for you to kill?" "Normally

    , Of course it's impossible, but we are prepared." Cheng Yang smiled mysteriously.

    Seeing that the trap had been set up, and soldiers were ambushing the surrounding houses, Cheng Yang waved his hand, and a dead mutant pig appeared on the ground, and someone immediately walked over and started bleeding skillfully.

    The blood was splashed in the pit, and a few soldiers came over, and after getting a little blood on a piece of torn clothes, they rushed into the town at a high speed.

    "That's right, it saves effort!" Gu Lan said appreciatively, and felt that she could follow suit next time. It was too tiring to kill one by one with real swords and guns. Compared with this person, she honestly looks like a fool!

    "Here we come!" Someone shouted urgently.

    Then Gu Lan saw that one of those supernatural beings ran back with dozens of zombies.

    Those zombies were only driven by instinct, as if they hadn't seen the big pit, they all fell into it without pulling it, and then some of Cheng Yang's men brought out machetes, and some brought out bows and arrows, Just stand by the pit like that, and shoot those zombies as if they were living targets.

    Several groups of zombies in a row were all killed in such a quick and easy manner. Cheng Yang had a smug face, he thought Gu Lan would be anxious, but when he looked over, he saw Gu Lan leaning against a wall with her arms folded, as if she was watching a show.

    As the sky got darker and darker, the speed of those zombies became faster and faster, and those speed users who attracted monsters began to feel pressured, but Cheng Yang didn't give the order to stop, so they could only hold on. The scalp rushed up again.

    This time, one person failed to come back.

    "Here we come."

    Suddenly, Gu Lan said coldly.

    Although her voice was low, both Cheng Yang and Ye Yunzhe heard it. They all turned their heads to look at Gu Lan, wondering what she was talking about?

    A few minutes later, several giant-like zombies appeared. They were taller and stronger than the powerful zombies that Gu Lan and the others had killed before. The two to three meter deep pit that Cheng Yang and the others dug could not be trapped at all. Live these zombies...