"Uncle Tian, ​​Jiang Qing and I will go to the town to have a look. Be careful." Gu Lan said suddenly.

    "Be careful, there is probably something wrong in the town, don't go too deep, or go in together after everyone has eaten, so we can take care of you." Tian Dajiang instructed.

    Gu Lan waved her hands, and walked into the town with Jiang Qing one after the other.

    After Ye Huo and Ye Jingqi finished solving the problem, Gu Lan and Jiang Qing had already disappeared.

    The two leaned on the car, Ye Jingqi looked at the busy Tian Dajiang, then pushed Ye Huo's arm, and asked in a low voice: "What did you find? It's not normal along the way!" "It's nothing."

    Ye Huo's face was cold, and he rolled his eyes at the brother he played with since he was a child.

    "Dog p! You've been clenching your fists since you lied since you were a child. Are you clenching your fists to beat me up now? Or are you lying?" Ye Jingqi looked at Ye Huo with an idiotic face.

    "Well, I found that Jiang Qing... how should I put it, he hardly has a heartbeat or breathing, just like a zombie..." Ye Huo said in a voice that only the two of them could hear, and died immediately after speaking He tightly covered Ye Jingqi's mouth.

    The sound of whimpering came from between his hands, Ye Jingqi finally broke away Ye Huo's hand, and then slapped Ye Huo's shoulder fiercely, he said in a low voice, "Stop all those things in your head right now. Messy thoughts, no matter how Jiang Qing is, Sister Gu Lan trusts him, we should trust him, maybe he just practiced some profound internal skills! What are you thinking!" Ye Jingqi's face did not match his usual

    seriousness And earnestly, Ye Huo nodded and scratched his hair fiercely.

    In fact, he has always observed Jiang Qing, because there is always a trace of a strong person like him becoming stronger, right? But Ye Huo didn't find anything, Jiang Qing was very mysterious, and he couldn't get closer to Jiang Qing's side, today should be the closest time the two of them got close, the moment he took off the mask, his heart beat like thunder! It was also because of this that he discovered that Jiang Qing had almost no heartbeat!

    Of course, it is also possible that, as Xiaoqi said, Jiang Qing is actually a master of internal skills. After all, his skills cannot be developed in a month in the last days.     Glancing at Tian Dajiang, who was still busy, he sighed deeply. Ye Huo felt that he must be thinking too much, and his brain was hallucinating! How can there be such powerful zombies? If they were really zombies, they would have been eaten long ago, wouldn't they? Jiang Qing can talk, although he doesn't talk much, it is enough to prove that he is not a zombie!     Seeing Luo Jiajia and the little girl named Junjun helping the female doctor come back, Ye Huo and Ye Jingqi both shut their mouths, and ran to help Tian Dajiang happily.     Here, Gu Lan and Jiang Qing casually entered a small two-story building at the edge of the town.

    After cleaning up the zombies in the house, and asked Bai Lu to monitor the situation within a few miles, Gu Lan sat down cross-legged and began to treat Jiang Qing. Jiang Qing, as if impatient, tore off his clothes with a snort, and sat cross-legged in front of Gu Lan with his upper body bare.

    The moment he sacrificed the Chaos Stone, Gu Lan glanced at Jiang Qing's upper body. The bulging veins on his body had decreased a lot, and the festering wounds seemed to have stopped festering, and the situation was much better... Half an hour     later The moment Gu Lan fell softly to the ground, she was caught by Jiang Qing. He gently helped Gu Lan to lie down, and after putting on the clothes that Gu Lan had prepared for him, he hugged Gu Lan by the waist and left the room.     "Don't tear your clothes anymore, I don't have so many clothes for you to change..." Gu Lan said weakly. Every time he treats Jiang Qing, he enjoys it, but for her, it is a pain, because every time her spiritual power will be completely exhausted, if there is any danger, she can hide in the Chaos Stone , There is no other way to protect yourself!     However, Gu Lan found that this is also beneficial, because her recovery of spiritual power will be much faster than normal, and it can be regarded as breaking and then standing.     Sometimes I want to save a little spiritual power, but seeing Jiang Qing's eyes staring at her without blinking for a moment, Gu Lan sighed. She wants to become stronger, and so does he. We all share the same disease. And every time, she still made herself extremely weak.     It's like today, knowing that this town is not safe, but Jiang Qing has endured to the limit and wants to bite her, so he can only take the risk of treating him. I only hope that this guy can protect her well before she recovers her spiritual power. Bar!     The two of them had just walked out of that room, and before they had gone far, Bai Lu suddenly shouted: "Oh, so many zombies! So much energy, master, we have developed this time!"     Gu Lan was stunned for a moment before reacting, looking at Jiang Qing, Jiang Qing just frowned slightly, hugged Gu Lan and rushed out. And just as they ran out of the town, a cloud of zombies rushed out of the town.     When the two of them rushed back to the place where the team was parked, Tian Dajiang and the others had already cooked the food and were waiting for the two of them to come back for dinner.

    Seeing Gu Lan being held in Jiang Qing's arms again, several people were shocked, thinking that Gu Lan was injured again!

    But Jiang Qing ignored them, put Gu Lan in the car directly, and then slammed the door shut before saying coldly, "Here we come." "What's coming? Sister

    Gu Lan is injured Is it just that Sister Lu is a doctor, let her show it to Sister Gu Lan." Ye Jingqi asked curiously, but he could see clearly that there was no blood on Sister Gu Lan's body at all, so she shouldn't be injured, but her expression was a little strange Great, it looks a little pale.

    "There are many zombies!" Gu Lan said in the car.

    Seeing that they were all in a hurry, Gu Lan said again: "You still have five minutes to eat.

    " He also brought a bowl of rice to Gu Lan, and then he closed the car door, holding his ax, and stuck it in the middle of the road like a door god.

    "Brother Jiang, hurry up and eat something, wait a minute and don't know when you're going to kill him?" Ye Jingqi shouted vaguely while holding the bowl.

    "He's full." Gu Lan's voice floated coldly.

    "Ah, I'm full..." Ye Jingqi was stunned for a moment, and then he took a look at Jiang Qing's new clothes, and suddenly reacted, his face turned red all of a sudden, and the meaning on his face was ready to come out.

    Then, he was beaten! It was Gu Lan who directly hit him on the head with a large can of beer.

    Then, a large group of zombies appeared at the entrance of the town, and within five minutes, Sister Gu Lan lied to him! It's too much for him to kill zombies without finishing his food!