"Lan Lan, why didn't you contact us when you got to the base? There is only such a military shelter here in City C, where are you going?" Gu Chengen panted, while looking at Gu Lan with a puzzled expression.

    Gu Lan pursed her lips and said nothing, and she didn't know how to respond, after all, in her heart, this person had nothing to do with her.

    "That's right, Lanlan, Rongrong also told us that you took good care of her on the way. Now that you have awakened your supernatural powers, you are the most promising in our family. Don't run around outside. You and I Dad is very worried about you!" Lu Yurou said with a loving face, seeing that Gu Lan didn't have much reaction, a look of disdain quickly slipped through her eyes, and then she came to pull Gu Lan's hand affectionately.

    However, just as she stretched out her hand, she heard a "click", and the next second, pain swept through her whole body, and Lu Yurou's well-maintained face instantly turned a liver color, because her wrist was caught by the The man in black who appeared suddenly was crushed!     "Ahhh..." The screams were loud, and Lu Yurou struggled desperately, but Jiang Qing's hand, which was wearing a pair of leather gloves, was still stuck on her wrist, and she didn't intend to relax.     "Gu Lan, what do you mean?" Gu Chengen's face turned cold, and he stared at Gu Lan angrily.     "It's nothing interesting, she's too close to me, I'm not used to it." Gu Lan replied calmly, and then patted the back of Jiang Qing who was standing in front of her.     Jiang Qing retreated, still standing silently beside Gu Lan.     Gu Chengen's face changed several times, and then he finally calmed down. He sighed and said, "Lanlan, I sent you away to study in the past because when I saw you, I would think of your mother." , she is the person I love the most in my life, and she is also the person I will never forget..." "     Okay, I stop, I don't want to hear you say this, I just tell you that the former Gu Lan is dead. It has nothing to do with you now." Gu Lan said a little annoyed, and before Gu Chengen could react, she bent down and got into the car.

    "Gu Lan! You..." Gu Chengen became furious and wanted to rush over to pull Gu Lan, but when he saw Jiang Qing dodge and block the door of the car, he could only retract his hand sullenly, but stared at the car while sitting in the car Gu Lan from here.

    "Dad, let's..." Gu Rong was still dressed in the same dirty clothes as before, she pulled her father with an aggrieved expression on her face.

    It's just that Gu Chengen was still angry, or maybe he felt that Gu Rong didn't have the ability to awaken, so he shook her arm away, and wanted to say a few more words to Gu Lan, but the car door was closed, and then opened like that gone.

    "You actually said that the former Gu Lan is dead! It's just that the wings are hard. Now that I have awakened the power, even I don't recognize it. It's just right that I don't recognize it. Anyway, I don't want her daughter. I want to beg me to come back later. Don't even think about it..." Gu Chengen was so angry that he just stared at the driving car, thinking about it, until Lu Yurou stumbled up to him, then he took his wife to find him in a panic. people heal.

    As for Gu Rong, as if being ignored, a sneer gradually appeared on her face, and after glancing at the direction where Gu Lan and the others were leaving, she followed her parents who had already left, and walked towards the base ...

    "Sister Gu Lan, are they...really your parents?" Ye Jingqi asked cautiously.

    These days, although everyone eats and lives together, they haven't said much about their respective families. Now they suddenly know that those people just now are Gu Lan's family members, but Gu Lan doesn't recognize them. The appearance surprised him.

    Ye Jingqi's words seemed to speak out the feelings of everyone in the car. Everyone stared at Gu Lan, seeing that her lips were pursed, and there was not much sadness on her face, so they felt relieved.     "They, that woman is my stepmother, that girl is my half-sister, and my father hasn't looked at me since my mother passed away..." After pondering for a while, Gu Lan gave such an answer.     "I said, it seems that you are not close to them at all! Did they treat you badly? They also said that it would be nice to send you to study far away. Now I guess it depends on your awakening ability. This is what you want Pull you back to be a backer?" Ye Jingqi looked like this before.

    After he finished speaking, Xu felt that he had hit Gu Lan's sore spot. He patted his chest and said reassuringly, "Sister Gu Lan, don't worry, I will be your brother from now on, and we are all your family, right Huo Miao! "

    "Yes, if you don't dislike Gu Lan, you can treat me and Xiao Qi as brothers, and we will never do anything to hurt you." Ye Huo also said with a serious face. In fact, speaking of it, Gu Lan is not as big as them. It is only after the end of the world that strength is the most important thing, so they will call her sister. Now he finally understands why Gu Lan is smart but unsophisticated. She grew up in such a family and grew up. It's good to be like this!

    "Family..." Gu Lan murmured, pursed her lips and raised the corners of her mouth. How long has it been since she heard this word, and she almost forgot the meaning of this word?

    "I really envy you..." A hoarse voice suddenly intervened.

    "Auntie, you're awake!" Luo Jiajia said excitedly, then quickly took out the unfinished water from her backpack, and carefully fed her.

    After drinking some water, Luo Jiajia's aunt got better, and then said with a smile, "Thank you for saving me and Junjun. My name is Lu Weiqi, and I am Jiajia's aunt.

    " You are so..." The little girl named Xu Xiangjun hugged her and cried.

    "Gu Lan, where are we going?" Tian Dajiang, who was driving, turned his head and asked.

    "Let's go find that minibus, that car is more convenient." Gu Lan casually gave a destination, and now there are zombies everywhere, but it's the same wherever she goes, but she feels that she must give these people a destination now. A direction, also give yourself a direction.

    "Okay, the car is in Annan Town, we drove there, it will take about three hours, and we happened to have lunch there." Tian Dajiang said with a smile.

    "Annan Town, you can't go there!" Lu Weiqi said suddenly, her voice was very serious.

    "My parents... My parents had an accident there..." Jun Jun had already been coaxed, but after hearing these words, tears fell down like beans.