But because some people are afraid of being scratched by zombies, they always run indiscriminately, some people push others, or pull others, and sometimes, it's just a coincidence, because those people's actions, even Occasionally, the snipers would make mistakes and directly headshot the normal survivors. Suddenly, the gate of the wolf base became a purgatory on earth.

    Gu Lan and the others retreated out of the crowd while killing the zombies, but they were locked on by the snipers before they exited the crowd, and a red dot appeared on each of their foreheads.     And Ye Yunzhe was very close to Gu Lan and the others when the incident happened, and now he is with them. Seeing this situation, he immediately said anxiously: "I can't go now, I have to clean up these zombies first." "Say     go You are the one who wants to leave, and you are the one who refuses to leave, what do you want us to do?" Gu Lan raised her eyebrows with an impatient expression on her face, and the red dot shook her very much.

    "Nowadays, most snipers are not equipped with such laser sights. If they do this suddenly, they must have received an order to prevent you from leaving. If you insist on leaving, you may be fine. What about them? And the food issue, you Really should give these survivors an explanation, do you want to be wanted by Canglang Base forever?" Ye Yunzhe pointed to Luo Jiajia and the others.

    Gu Lan's face turned cold. The food she took out just now was collected from supermarkets along the road. She and Ye Huo usually eat it too, so there is absolutely no problem! But just now, there was such a person who ate those things in front of her, and then suddenly turned into a zombie!

    This is not normal! It even happens to be a little too much! She shouldn't have killed the person who suddenly turned into a zombie just now. It's just that the incident happened suddenly just now, she didn't think much about it at all, and now it's obviously impossible to find that person from so many corpses, maybe she doesn't even remember what that person looked like?

    "Clean up the zombies and collect the crystal nuclei." After pondering for a while, Gu Lan gave the order.

    It seemed that they were sure that they would not leave, and the red dots that had been locked on their foreheads disappeared.

    The soldiers at the base were evacuating the crowd, setting up obstacles, and killing the zombies in an orderly manner. There were also many supernatural beings who rushed out of the city and joined the battle.

    After half an hour, the chaos subsided. There were more corpses on the ground, some were sobbing and crying, and some were yelling, demanding that Gu Lan and the others pay for their lives.

    Standing in the open space full of dead bodies, Gu Lan looked calm and wondered what she was thinking? It wasn't until a man in a white windbreaker came over that she withdrew her somewhat empty gaze and focused her gaze on this man's face.

    Slightly frowned, Gu Lan didn't like the peachy-eyed man in front of her. Although he was indeed pretty good-looking, he should be regarded as the most pleasing man Gu Lan had ever seen after being reborn in this world, but intuitively, she didn't like it. I like this smiling man.

    Gu Lan has never been a person who can hide the expression on her face. Her disgust made Cheng Yang frowned slightly. After looking thoughtfully at his good brother, Cheng Yang said: "Just now I think you should also want to find out about the matter. I have already had someone catch a person who has abnormalities after eating, let's go and have a look together?" "Yeah."

    Gu Lan nodded slightly, she did trying to figure it out. I always feel that what happened this time is very similar to the few supernatural beings who suddenly turned into zombies when I was on the road last time.

    I wanted to stay away from the crowd before I figured it out. Who would have thought that she just traded supplies and survivors for some crystal nuclei, and encountered such a thing again, and this time all the spearheads were pointed at her. All kinds of coincidences are connected together, Gu Lan always feels that someone is targeting her!

    And in this world, the only person who is incompatible with her at present is Mo Xin who escaped last time. Sighing, Gu Lan felt that these people who died in vain were all because of her, which made her feel a lot heavier.     Maybe she was wrong at the beginning, and she should have killed her when she was discovered at all costs! It's just that the environment, the huge contrast of falling from the sky to the ground, made her paranoid at that time and only wanted to become stronger immediately...     along the way, she thought about some things, and what kind of means Mo Xin had. Will those people suddenly mutate? So Gu Lan didn't pay attention to how she entered the base at all.     When she realized it, she was already standing in an empty room.     In the room, there is an operating table and several medical instruments. There was a man who seemed to have just turned into a zombie and was tied to the operating table. His hands and feet were bound with wide tape, and many ropes were tied to his body. He is baring his jagged teeth now. It kept growling, and kept raising its head, trying to bite anyone standing near it.     Several people in white coats were doing various checks on it. After seeing Gu Lan and the others coming in, those people nodded to Cheng Yang, then someone taped the zombie's head to the operating table, and then a doctor wearing a mask, holding a scalpel, cut Open the stomach of that zombie...

    "There's no food in its stomach. What has this man been eating for the past few days..." A man in a white coat muttered, then rummaged through it with tweezers.

    "Ugh..." Luo Jiajia retched on the side.

    Gu Lan's complexion is also a bit ugly, these people's movements are very natural, as if they have done it countless times? Do they often dissect zombies?

    "So, they didn't turn into zombies after eating food?" Gu Lan asked calmly.

    "Naturally, it can't be the problem of the food you took out. After all, those are all bagged foods. They should be the only food that is not contaminated by viruses. If you think about it, everyone knows that it's not your problem, but the people who saw it , I'm afraid I don't think so. What is Miss Gu's next plan?" Cheng Yang replied, and then threw the question to Gu Lan.

    "There is nothing to do, and we are not going to explain anything. We will leave the base immediately. Just to remind you, maybe such things will continue to happen." After Gu Lan finished speaking, she turned her head and left.

    "Do you know something?" Cheng Yang's voice sounded from behind.

    Pursing her lips, Gu Lan did not answer. What she knew might not be understood by people in this world. All she knew was that she had to catch that Mo Xin immediately, she was a lunatic, and she didn't know how many people would die in her hands!