Someone burst into tears, but the crowd suddenly fell silent.

    It was too far away, and Gu Lan's height of 1.6 meters couldn't be seen at all, but Bai Lu, who knew the situation a few miles away, told her that she was a woman in her fifties who seemed to be entangled with an officer who wanted to eat her. Yes, shot/killed.

    "Two people, line up! Anyone who doesn't obey the order will be killed!" A ruthless voice sounded from the loudspeaker.

    "The two people who made trouble just now came out. I have already remembered you. If you continue to hide, I don't mind using the sniper to punish you on the spot." The same voice said again.

    The crowd who were closer to Gu Lan and Jiang Qing suddenly dispersed. They pushed and shoved, trying to stay away from these two people, for fear that if they were not careful, if the blocking hands trembled, they would suffer. In this last days, human life is as cheap as worthless, and no one will be held accountable for the death of a few insignificant people.     "Are you talking about me and Jiang Qing?" Looking at the vacant space around her, Gu Lan raised her eyebrows and looked at Ye Huo. She could find the sniper in her memory. To ordinary people, it might be fatal, but if she is prepared, she should not be able to hurt her.     "Well, Sister Lan, they don't plan to be good, and they don't know how to deal with you?" Ye Huo nodded, his brows frowning into Sichuan characters. The people in this base must have been prepared for a long time, even the blockers. If it is down, I am afraid that I will wait for someone to make trouble, so as to take this opportunity to establish prestige.     "It's okay, I'll send them away." Gu Lan said indifferently.     "Who said we hid, we are here." Gu Lan said loudly, this sound was injected with a little spiritual power, similar to a lion's roar, the sound was not loud, but it was enough for everyone here at the gate of the city to hear.     After someone died, no one dared to make trouble anymore. People who wanted to enter the city consciously lined up according to the previous rules, and the road became smoother.     Ye Yunzhe couldn't stand it anymore, now that someone was killed and the matter was out of control, if those people in the base wanted to use them to make a difference, they might not easily let it go. Seeing Gu Lan and Jiang Qing walking towards the officer with the loudspeaker, he immediately followed.

    Looking at Gu Lan and Jiang Qing who were slowly walking towards him, Qin Changqing frowned and asked, "Is it a supernatural being?" Gu

    Lan smoothed the broken hair that was sticking to her cheeks, and replied a little casually: "It's sort of."

    She It is true that she has awakened the power of the lightning system, and because of cultivating immortals, she knows a lot of basic spells, such as a fireball, falling rocks, etc., which are special to her. As long as she wants, she can learn it. Any skill, manipulating any spiritual power, is just because of the limitation of the spiritual root, and some magic arts require more spiritual power to perform.

    "What about you?" Qin Changqing looked at Jiang Qing with dissatisfaction. He is most annoyed by these self-righteous supernatural beings. He really thinks that in troubled times, with superpowers, he can do whatever he wants?

    Jiang Qing didn't make a sound, nor did he respond in any way. Gu Lan said lazily: "Didn't you already see it? His speed and power mutate."

    Although Ye Huo once told her that the conditions for awakening abilities are very strict, and the chance of awakening dual abilities is even smaller, but It doesn't mean it doesn't exist. As for Jiang Qing's performance, if he was just an ordinary person, others would not believe it, so Gu Lan casually said that he has two types of abilities.

    "Two departments!" Qin Changqing frowned, staring at Gu Lan and Jiang Qing viciously.

    "What about you, what ability?" He asked Gu Lan unwillingly. Finally, there are two people who don't know how to live or die today, but one of them is a dual-line mutant, which is a bit difficult. The base is now in the midst of employing people, and there are very few people in the base who have awakened dual abilities, and none of them are easy to mess with. The higher-ups will definitely think about absorbing people into the base.

    "I, Thunder Element, and... space." Gu Lan thought for a while, and gave a dual-element answer. She will definitely still want to collect materials arbitrarily in the future, it's better to let them think that she is an ordinary space ability user from the beginning.

    "What!" Two voices sounded in unison.

    The sound was from Qin Changqing, and the sound was naturally from Ye Yunzhe who came after him. He stared at Gu Lan in disbelief, the heat in his eyes was hard to ignore.

    Jiang Qing took two steps forward in displeasure, but was stopped by Gu Lan's outstretched hand.

    Ever since she met Chu Heng, she has known the rarity of spatial abilities. Now, let's see how the people in this base plan to use her to make an example of others. She still remembered that Ye Huo once said that as long as the spatial ability is awakened, some people will work hard for her! These days, it’s a bit too boring...

    Stretching out her hand, a box of chocolate-flavored milk appeared in Gu Lan’s palm. She removed the straw and drank it like no one else. I have to say, this dark thing, It feels weird on the first sip, and after a few more sips it becomes a bit addicting.

    Gu Rong hid in the crowd, staring at Gu Lan as if her face had been struck by lightning. She knew that she might never have a chance to stand up in this life. This sick child who had been trampled under her feet all this time suddenly became the proud daughter of heaven in this troubled world! She is unwilling, really unwilling!

    In a trance, someone seemed to say to her in her ear: "Do you want power? The power that is stronger than that woman... If you want it, come out and come to me... I will wait for you here... "

    Although there was still a strong childish voice in that voice, Gu Rong pinched herself fiercely, and when she realized that the voice was still in her ears and was still laughing haha, she didn't hesitate at all. Turn around and get into the crowd again, and walk further away.

    She is not willing to be reduced to a slave in this last days, no matter what the price is, as long as she has power, she is willing...