Although Ye Yunzhe was killing zombies, he kept paying attention to the situation here. The girl named Gu Rong was rescued in a resort during this mission, and she wanted to get close to him all the way, but because of her father's identity, he kept forbearing. In fact, he didn't care about her life or death at all.     It was the girl who pointed a gun at his head not long ago that caught Ye Yunzhe's heart. For so long in the end of the world, he has hardly seen such a straightforward and powerful girl, but the mysterious man next to her protects her outrageously. Compassion and pity, as if Gu Rong would hurt that girl.     This made Ye Yunzhe feel a little uncomfortable, as if he finally found a bright pearl, but this pearl is already in the hands of others.     But at least now I know the identity of that girl, right? It's just why I've never heard of it before. The Gu family has another daughter?     Slightly pursing his lips, Ye Yunzhe started to kill the zombies, becoming even more ruthless, the pistol in his hand caused bursts of air waves, wouldn't there be a golden light flashing by, and several zombies could be sent flying with one knife.     Gu Rong bit her lip, staring at Gu Lan and the others as if they were spitting fire. She has always been better than this so-called elder sister. Since she was a child, she has been a proud girl of heaven. Men have always surrounded her, but is that man blind? She knew that it was the man who pushed her down just now, but she didn't dare to accuse him, and waited for him to help her up pitifully when he found out that this sister was ugly, but he didn't even look at her!     She kept cursing the couple in her heart, but suddenly, Gu Rong's eyes widened, because she saw that the sick sister, who had just glanced at her, stretched out her hand and chopped a zombie into coke! She, she, she has awakened a supernatural power, and it is still the most powerful lightning power!

    Ye Yunzhe's eyes lit up suddenly, and she stared at Gu Lan's petite figure as she walked through the crowd of zombies in disbelief. Cut it off, and then take away the crystal nucleus with the tip of the knife. From a farther distance, a thunderbolt directly splits the zombie into coke. It can be attacked and defended, and its strength may already be stronger than other members of his team. .

    The only thing that was an eyesore was that the man in black stood by her side every step of the way. The cooperation with her is simply impeccable! They must often fight side by side to have such a tacit understanding. This made Ye Yunzhe very upset, and immediately began to kill Gu Lan. He felt that he had to show his true strength to let this little girl see her well. So as not to be blinded, I will never see other outstanding men again!

    As soon as Gu Lan and Jiang Qing took action, the members of the Zhanyue Hunting Squad suddenly felt less pressure, because the lethality of the two of them was really impressive, but gradually, someone noticed something was wrong, and his boss also followed He rushed over like chicken blood, with that posture, people who didn't know, thought he was going for these two people.

    Then, there were no other members of the regiment, and the three of them had easily cleaned up the remaining zombies.

    The road has also been cleared and vehicles can leave immediately. Ye Yunzhe wants to talk to Gu Lan, but Gu Lan is very busy. She is busy cleaning up zombies and digging out crystal nuclei. It's all right to dig, anyway, these people don't mean to dig.

    And her movements are very fast, when others are stunned, she digs out the crystal nucleus and flashes away, without any sense of embarrassment. When others reacted, they basically couldn't find the crystal nucleus.     It was already half an hour later that the convoy set off again. Gu Rong hadn't done much before, and she shamelessly sat in the co-pilot of the jeep first.     Desiring to get Gu Lan's preferences out of Gu Rong's mouth, Ye Yunzhe didn't lower his face to push her down this time.     Satisfied, Gu Lan collected almost twenty crystal nuclei, some of which were still pink, which made her smile slightly.

    Glancing at Gu Lan from the rearview mirror, Ye Yunzhe raised his lips and smiled: "The crystal nuclei of these first-order zombies are not very effective, but the abilities you awaken are very rare, and no crystals with corresponding attributes have been found yet. Nu, but I will help you pay attention in the future."

    Gu Lan looked up, looking at the man driving the car with some puzzlement, she and him were unfamiliar, why would he help her?

    And that younger sister is looking at her with eyes that wish to kill her, and she didn't provoke her, and she kindly let her go! You know, if someone dared to treat her like this, Gu Lan would have torn that person to pieces long ago. Instead of killing her now, Gu Lan felt that letting her struggle in this chaotic world was far more comforting than helping her out!

    "No, use, you." Before Gu Lan could make a sound, Jiang Qing said coldly.

    "She, yes, me." After another word-by-word pause, Jiang Qing stared at Ye Yunzhe and said, although he couldn't see his face and eyes, but from the gnashing of teeth, Ye Yunzhe also knew that it was the girl who was raped. Warning!

    Even if it is ahead of him, so what? It didn't depend on what the girl meant. In the previous battle, he was still very confident. He had secretly calculated that he killed one more zombie than the mysterious man. Gu Lan must have seen his performance. Ye Yunzhe glanced at Gu Lan, but saw that Gu Lan was smiling happily, stretched her arms, and patted the man's head like a cat, but didn't look at him at all.

    Forget it, that man shamelessly lowered his head to make it easier for her to reach her, and his head was almost on the girl's shoulder... Is this considered being fed a bowl of dog food by surprise?