"You have also awakened the power of the lightning element!" This sentence was said by the dying Chu Heng.

    "Coincidentally." Gu Lan smiled, showing a mouth full of white teeth. It's really good to have the feeling of lightning power. In the future, how rampant is this demon?

    She walked over, reached out and grabbed Mo Xin by the collar, and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "You only remember that if I get hurt, you will get hurt too, so do you still remember that when you were hurt? Lightning strikes, but I will be fine. I pour water on you first, to make you sober."

    Mo Xin froze for a moment, that's right, how could she forget this! This damned woman is showing her superiority, showing her the means of manipulating spiritual power, she is too young after all, at least in terms of battle, this old woman who has lived for more than a thousand years is indeed much better than her!     Tightly pursing her lips, after a while, Mo Xin seemed to have made up her mind. There was a slight smile on the corner of her mouth, and then she closed her eyes, as if she didn't want to talk to Gu Lan anymore.     When Gu Lan realized it, the little girl in her hand seemed to be out of breath? She frowned, and it took only a minute or two. She just wanted to find a place to put this little girl first, and then carry it when she left after dealing with the mutant zombies. Now she has the ability to suppress her. The best way is to keep it by your side and watch it safer.     "Master, she is dead, she has no soul...Ah, that demon probably escaped with a secret method, and we won't be able to find where she is hiding in the future?     " Playing, I don’t know if it is very difficult for the demons to cultivate into a flesh body? Especially for her who is not even a half-devil now, she finally got a flesh body, and giving up this flesh body, it is impossible to have it in the future. Most of them live in a symbiotic way with others, and their strength will definitely be greatly damaged, so hurry up and find out if there is such a half-dead woman nearby!" Gu Lan communicated with Bai Lu with a cold face and spiritual sense.     She is very irritable now, but she didn't expect that this guy also kept a life-saving hole card! It is estimated that she feels completely suppressed by her now, so she chooses to escape in such a desperate way, and if she reappears in the future, who knows what she will look like? She didn't want to be neurotic and see everyone as an enemy.

    Bai Lu was reprimanded, so he let out his consciousness and began to search everywhere. After searching, he forgot what he was looking for, and all he saw were zombies with crystal nuclei hiding in the dark.     That's what Gu Lan said, she knew she couldn't find such a needle in a haystack, but this time this guy sacrificed so much, he must be sure that he can escape smoothly.     Throwing away the little girl's body in her hand, just in case, Gu Lan also set a fireball to cremate it, and now she can get rid of the situation of being connected with fate, she is really eager to get rid of it.     Walking in front of Chu Heng, who was exhaling more air and inhaling less, Gu Lan squatted down. The man's eyes were a little blurred, and he looked as if he would lose consciousness at any moment. Patting Chu Heng's face casually, Gu Lan asked coldly, "Are you awake?"     Chu Heng rolled his eyes and looked at Gu Lan silently. A lot of blood flowed out.     "You're not bad, you just think too much. Don't think about things you shouldn't think about, and don't trust others casually. This time it's a disaster for nothing. I'll save you now. What will happen next? Take care of yourself." Gu Lan scolded Chu Heng while placing her left hand on his chest.     He was lucky, the bullet almost hit his heart, but even if she took out the bullet, he would probably have to rest for a long time.     Chu Heng passed out the moment Gu Lan tried to save him, so he didn't even know that Gu Lan took out his bullet, stopped the blood and treated his injury hastily, then dragged him into his car inside, and then grabbed one of his subordinates and asked that subordinate to drive.     Gu Lan and the others also hitched a ride. There were too many zombies, so Gu Lan and Jiang Qing could only evacuate temporarily. By the time they got rid of the zombies that were chasing them, it was almost dark.     This time, Chu Heng suffered heavy losses. Not to mention his almost fatal injuries, his subordinates also died in the siege of those zombies. Most of the survivors escaped, and no one took care of them. He is the boss.

    Gu Lan and the others got out of the car after they were out of danger. They didn't embarrass the driver or give any explanation, just let them go.

    Standing on the side of the mountain road, Gu Lan tightened her collar, feeling a little chilly. The foundation has not yet been established, and this body is still afraid of the cold. It's just that I drove all the way here just now, and I didn't see any place where people could live. She got off the car halfway because she didn't want to give up the supplies and the mutated zombie's crystal nucleus in that town. It's only now that I think about the accommodation problem tonight, and I'm a little confused.

    However, at worst, she would just go into the Chaos Stone and stay for one night. Let Jiang Qing guard outside, and she would be safe when she came out again.

    I used my spiritual sense to communicate with Jiang Qing, but what Gu Lan didn't expect was that this guy didn't even agree, and he wanted to go in no matter what!

    The last time he went in, the Chaos Stone was still barren. In the past few days, Bai Lu had eaten a lot of crystal nuclei, and the Chaos Stone had returned to life, and there were still many seedlings of fruit trees. The conscious guy was brought in, so he could only freeze outside with him.

    Randomly finding a mountain col with a leeward wind, Gu Lan took out the business car that was received in the space before, and could only make do with it for the night in the car tonight.

    I thought that in such a remote place, there would be no living people at all, but half an hour later, several large trucks told Gu Lan with arrogant gas pedals that she was wrong!