Tian Dajiang nodded fiercely, his eyes were red, this is the first person who said to believe him so frankly and firmly after the end of the world!

    Ye Jingqi also hurriedly pulled Ye Huo, and said to Gu Lan loyally: "We also believe that you will lead us to survive well in this apocalypse! We will definitely be with everyone and never betray anyone. of!"

    Gu Lan smiled slightly, and said indifferently: "I never take useless people by my side. Whether you are worthless and whether you can get my approval is still under investigation. Uncle is injured, who of you can cook?"     "I'll go, I'll go, I cook delicious food!" Ye Jingqi patted his chest and said, but he frowned again after he finished speaking. If this is before the end of the world, it's okay to say, he can indeed come up with a few special dishes , But now it's hard for a smart woman to cook without rice.     "You kid, do you still want to grab uncle's job? Girl, do you have instant noodles or something? Let Xiaopang boil some hot water. Let's just make do with some hot noodles. When my hands are ready, I'll make them for you." It's delicious." Tian Dajiang said with a smile, he prefers this cold-faced and warm-hearted girl in front of him to the cautious one who follows Chu Heng.     As for Jiang Qing who disappeared after entering the house, except for Ye Huo who noticed that he had left, no one else noticed at all. He wanted to ask Gu Lan, but seeing that Gu Lan didn't respond at all, he could only hold back the words that came to his lips.     Instant noodles are naturally the most common food when traveling. Jiang Qing collected a lot, and Gu Lan was not stingy, and took out a dozen bowls in one go.     As for Jiang Qing, he didn't show up from the beginning to the end. During the whole meal, Ye Huo kept staring outside, which made Gu Lan notice his actions, but she didn't mean to explain, nor did she say that she would leave him a meal. Ye Huo I can only withdraw my attention, and while eating, I will give you a general science about the situation outside, including the news just released by these countries such as supernatural powers and crystal nuclei.     When everyone was going to sleep, it was already around ten o'clock in the evening, but Jiang Qing still didn't show up. The people in the next building were as quiet as if they didn't exist. With a lot of questions, Ye Huo, Ye Jingqi, and Tian Dajiang went to rest first, because Gu Lan said that she was on duty at night.     Perhaps because they trusted Gu Lan and the others in their strength, Ye Huo and the others slept deeply that night. When Ye Huo opened his eyes, it was already dawn.

    He turned over and sat up, but he didn't see Gu Lan's person, which made Ye Huo's face suddenly ugly. Fortunately, he immediately relaxed after seeing the little girl sleeping by the opposite wall. She slept too soundly last night, and originally wanted to get up in the middle of the night to change Gu Lan, but who knows that she fell asleep all of a sudden!

    Kicking Ye Jingqi awake beside him, Ye Huo ignored him, rubbed his face, and habitually touched the bridge of his nose, only to realize that his short-sightedness had healed because of the awakened ability.     After getting out of bed, Ye Huo shivered and quickly rubbed his arms. When he walked to the door, he saw Gu Lan and the mysterious man practicing boxing in the open space outside the room. Or should I say, it was Gu Lan who was teaching that man to box.     Ye Huo was very envious to see them coming and going, cooperating with each other tacitly. However, he became more and more curious about that mysterious man. Since they appeared, he hasn't said a word. Obviously he is the most powerful one among all of them, but he is willing to stay behind Gu Lan. He must love her very much, right?     At some point, Uncle Tian got up too. He put his arm on Ye Huo's shoulder and said with a smile on his face, "They are a good match..."     Ye Huo ignored what he said, but looked puzzled. Asked: "Uncle, is your arm okay?"     "Yeah, why is my arm okay?" Tian Dajiang looked belatedly, then shook his arm as if he had seen a ghost, and slapped his face He slapped him twice.     But no one explained to him why? And he also smiled nervously, he would be the happiest if he could not drag everyone down.     I don't know where Gu Lan got a lot of rice noodles and some withered vegetables. The breakfast was naturally made by Uncle Tian himself. He cooked a pot of porridge and fried a vegetable with a can of meat and two packs of mustard. Everyone is satisfied.     As for Jiang Qing, he disappeared again. The explanation given by Gu Lan was that he went to Yuxing Town to explore the way first.     This answer made Tian Dajiang very dissatisfied. He felt that his cooking skills must have failed, which made the strongest fighter in the team disgusted.

    After eating, a few people packed up and planned to leave. Gu Lan took out the cotton wool for sleeping, so I just put it away now.

    When they went out, they were blocked by the dozen or so survivors. Among these people, there are only two slightly younger men, and the others are some women, old people and children.

    "Give us something to eat, we haven't had anything to eat for a long time..." "

    Yeah, take us away, let us do anything!"

    "Auntie, uncle, we are so hungry..."

    Those people Just stuck there like a beggar asking Gu Lan and the others for something. Last night, I saw that they didn't bring any bags, and naturally they didn't eat much, so no one came. Smelling the aroma of porridge and vegetables early in the morning, these people couldn't bear it anymore.

    "There is no more food. If you want to eat, come with us to Yuxing Town. There should be a lot of food there." Gu Lan said lightly, and then looked at these people calmly.

    As soon as they heard that they were going to Yuxing Town, the eyes of those people instantly became vicious, and some cursed them in a low voice.

    There was a sneer in the corner of her mouth, Gu Lan seemed to have guessed that this would happen a long time ago, she was about to leave with great strides, but suddenly a weak voice sounded: "Can you take me with you? I am very useful, and I can help you modify it. All kinds of equipment..."

    Gu Lan turned her head to look, and saw a girl who was about her age, but the girl's face was dirty and she couldn't see her original appearance, and the clothes on her body hadn't been changed for a long time Same thing. Because of the thin clothes, the girl's bare hands have already developed a lot of chilblains.

    "I want a very quiet little girl who won't yell and cry when she sees zombies. If you think you can overcome the fear of zombies, follow along." Gu Lan said this lightly, and she said it neatly leave.

    She has no sympathy for these people who probably won't live for too long. She can give them food once, but she won't give them a second time.

    This world is cruel, and no one is the savior. If you want to live hard, you can only rely on yourself!