Walking towards a bamboo house in front of her, a self-deprecating smile appeared on her face. The palace she carefully arranged has been reduced to ashes, but a small bamboo house that once kept sundries has survived.

    Pushing the door open, a lot of things were lost in the bamboo house in a mess, most of them were jade slips of exercises that she thought were useless before, and some small objects that Bai Lu liked to play with. Thinking of Bai Lu, Gu Lan sighed, she was the person she trusted the most, and Bai Lu did not disappoint her trust, she would rather disappear in this world by herself, and leave the realm of comprehension with her life!

    The fingernails were pinched into the palm of the hand, and the originally peaceful heart was disturbed. Gu Lan did not regret losing everything she had, and would rather use everything she had to awaken Bai Lu. ...

    After not complaining about herself for too long, Gu Lan cleared out a place, sat on the ground like that, and began to practice Chaos Art.

    Regarding Chu Heng's behavior of asking Tian Dajiang to treat Gu Lan and the sisters alone, no one dared to speak out, because most of them survived, all relying on Chu Heng, and some instinctively rejected Gu Lan and the others. , I also understand that because of this girl, most of them seem too useless.

    But now, Chu Heng has made it clear that he has regarded this girl as an official team member, and they can only accept it even if they don't want to, because there are only a few official players who are clearly recognized by Chu Heng.     The dinner was brought by Tian Dajiang himself. Gu Lan opened her eyes the moment he knocked on the door, and then appeared in the room with a sway. I'm getting angry.     Glancing at the room, but not seeing the little girl, Gu Lan frowned. Although she had known for a long time that this little girl would never stay here so honestly, it was impossible for her to bring people into the Chaos Stone. Unexpectedly, she was so courageous that she dared to leave without permission, and she was not afraid of being found out by that man who knew the lightning spell?

    "Girl, you don't look very good-looking, you haven't eaten well these days..." Tian Dajiang's voice stopped abruptly, because he saw that no one answered when he knocked on the door, and the door was ajar, so he opened the door and walked in. I thought the two little girls were too tired and fell asleep, but now it seems that the older girl is in good spirits, her face is full of red, and she looks very energetic. She is not at all as sick as when I saw her before dinner. Sullen look.

    Thinking about how the girl with this body got along with others, Gu Lan said a little jerky: "Thank you, uncle.

    " See your sister?"

    Tian Dajiang lost his temper when the uncle yelled at her, and the girl was obviously afraid of being born, but it was not as scary as those people said, because he didn't go to the railway side together in the afternoon, so he hadn't seen her yet. Gu Lan made a move, so she didn't pay much attention to the little girl's scary words tonight.

    "I fell asleep just now, she should have run down to play." Gu Lan could only think of a not-so-smart lie and tell it.

    "The little girl is not afraid of the dark, you can't go out and run around at night now, girl, eat first, I'll go and find it." Tian Dajiang put the food on the table with a frightened expression, and panicked. Ran downstairs in a panic.

    Watching the uncle leave, Gu Lan took a look at the food. There were two bowls of thick porridge dotted with finely minced meat and sprinkled with some chopped green onions. It looked good and smelled good. A plate of pickles that didn't look very tasty, and two steamed buns that looked hard.     Licking her lips, Gu Lan felt that her stomach was really hungry. If it was usual, such a meal... before finishing thinking, Gu Lan shook her head violently, and decided to completely forget the past from now on. Otherwise, this day can't be passed!     Picking up the porridge and sniffing it, Gu Lan took a sip, then narrowed her eyes comfortably, it was really delicious.     Even though she was very hungry, she still ate very slowly, so she only ate half of her porridge, and Chu Heng brought the little girl and Tian Dajiang up in a hurry.

    Looking at the girl who was still eating with a blank expression, Chu Heng's anger disappeared in an instant. He licked his dry lips, waved his hands, and told Tian Dajiang to go down first, and then sat in front of Gu Lan.

    He didn't make a sound, and Gu Lan didn't make a sound. Being watched would not affect her eating in the slightest. And the little girl stood there aggrieved all the time, not daring to sit on the stool, she would quickly look up at Gu Lan from time to time and then quickly lower her head again, as if Gu Lan had been abusing her all along!

    After a while, Chu Heng was defeated, and after scratching his head a little irritably, he knocked on the table seriously and whispered: "Well, if you picked her up, you have to look at her carefully, no She should be allowed to go out and talk nonsense..."

    "Oh, what did she say?" Gu Lan raised her head, put down her chopsticks, and looked at Chu Heng.

    "She said you have a very powerful space, and then people can go in, and there are many good things hidden in it..." Chu Heng's voice became softer as he spoke, because Gu Lan's face was already ugly.

    Gu Lan took out a tissue and wiped her mouth, then said with a sneer, "So, do you believe it?

    " I don't know what was going on down there just now... by the way, what were you doing just now?" Chu Heng asked belatedly.

    "You don't have to worry about what I do. As for her, you will take care of her in the future, just teach her to be obedient. The price is that I will help you kill the zombies, or help you collect all the supplies in that car!" Gu Lan smiled. Speaking of which, anyway, the secret has been exposed now, and there must be a lot of trouble in the short term.

    She is not afraid of trouble, but she can't stop too many people looking for trouble, so it is necessary to give some benefits and win over a strong helper!