There was a stalemate for a while.

    The sky gradually darkened, and night was coming. Gu Lan's face became more and more ugly, because she felt that it was getting colder and colder, and her hands and feet seemed to be a little numb. She wanted to calm down and practice, but because the surroundings were not safe enough, it was difficult for her to settle down.

    Just when Gu Lan was thinking about discussing with this little girl, she would find a safe place to spend the night first, and when she came to rescue her tomorrow, a rustling sound came.

    This made Gu Lan instantly vigilant. The small knife, which was not useful at all, fell into the car in a panic. Now she has no self-defense at all.

    Standing up slowly, Gu Lan stared closely at the place where the sound came from. Not long after, the withered grass not far in front was pushed away, and a figure came into view, followed by more people appearing in Gu Lan's sight.

    "Looks like a person, I was scared to death just now, I thought those zombies had all come out..."

    A man in his thirties said in a deep voice, and then waved his hands to let the people behind him follow.

    Gu Lan's complexion also looked much better. It's great to see so many living people. Maybe these people can help and rescue that little girl.

    "Hey, who are you, why are you staying here alone?" Before Gu Lan had time to speak, a young man in his twenties walked up to her and looked at her unkindly.

    "My...sister is still inside." Gu Lan thought for a while, and gave the little girl an identity.

    A man in his mid-twenties came out, he seemed to be the leader of the dozen or so people. He is tall, with sword-like eyebrows and star-eyed eyes, and a righteous face, much like that kind of decent swordsman. However, Gu Lan doesn't like this kind of person very much, because her Taoist companion who is married and cultivated is also this type of hypocrite.

    Perhaps Gu Lan was too hostile, Chu Heng frowned slightly, and after glancing at Gu Lan, he looked at the train thoughtfully and said, "It's been three days since the end of the world, and it's still in there." Most of the people are probably dead, have you been staying here for a few days?"

    Gu Lan wanted to say yes, but felt it was inappropriate. The most common method used by those hypocrites is to ask you some inexplicable questions with a harmless face, and then pick out thorns to deal with you. She pursed her lips, and did not answer the man's question, but pointed to the place where the little girl was still: "I came out from there, I picked a place where there were no monsters, opened the window and climbed out, but the monster was alarmed." , my sister is still inside now."

    Chu Heng slightly raised his eyebrows, and looked at this fragile looking girl in surprise. In the past few days, I have seen a lot of girls who cry when they see zombies, and suddenly seeing such a calm and quiet girl is really uncomfortable.

    "Boss, it seems to be a soft sleeper over there. I'm afraid this chick is not telling the truth. If she closes the door, she will be able to get her sister out and then escape herself." It was still the twenty-one-year-old boy, He looked at Gu Lan with an unkind expression.

    Gu Lan's face was calm, and she didn't have any mood swings because of these words. In her eyes, these people are a group of ants. In the past, she would never look at them directly. Even if she came here again, she is still the same. Give her a while to breathe, and she can take these people out again. People trampled underfoot.

    Seeing Gu Lan whose expression remained unchanged, Chu Heng said suddenly: "We're going in to collect some supplies. If the situation permits, maybe we can save your sister." "I'll go with you, but first you can lend me a monster killer.

    " Is it a weapon?" Gu Lan looked indifferent, not grateful just because this man offered to save someone. She also has to follow, that little girl will definitely find fault on purpose when rescuing her, and only she can play by ear! Although she didn't care about the life and death of these people, she was unwilling to commit more crimes.

    This is the second time that Chu Heng showed an unexpected expression today. He smiled slightly and asked curiously, "Have you ever killed zombies? What kind of weapon do you like?" "Knife, sword, whatever

    . " Gu Lan said indifferently, after living so many years in her previous life, there really is no weapon she can't use.

    "There is no such useful thing, this dagger will be given to you for self-defense." Chu Heng said with a smile, and then he took out a half-foot-long dagger from his waist and handed it over.

    After receiving it, she pulled it out to look at the blade, weighed it, and Gu Lan held it in her hand with satisfaction. It was easier to use than the small broken knife before.

    Others were a little unhappy, especially the young man who had disliked Gu Lan from the very beginning and pulled Chu Heng several times. He had been coveting this dagger for a long time, and the boss refused to give it to him. On the other hand, he promised to save people and gave him weapons? Could it be that he fell in love with her, but this is too fast, and this little girl doesn't have much meat on her body, so she isn't the type that the boss likes, right?

    "Let's go, before it's dark." Looking up at the sky, Gu Lan walked towards the guardrail first.

    "Hey hey, there are so many living people, it's really comfortable to be among them, sister, hurry up and save me, I promise you will be very cooperative!" In the ear, the little girl smiled.

    Seeing Gu Lan rushing over immediately, not only Chu Heng raised his eyebrows, but also the group of gentlemen behind him also felt as if they had seen a ghost. But seeing that their boss had already followed, they could only follow immediately.

    Seeing Gu Lan clumsily climbing the guardrail, Chu Heng gave her a hand, and then said with a smile: "Your courage is commendable, but your physical fitness is not good. I will help you make an exercise plan in the future." "No, I will train

    myself " Gu Lan stroked Chu Heng's hand away with a cold face, then raised her dagger, and rushed towards a walking zombie.

    "Pfft!" The sound of blunt objects sinking into the soft flesh sounded. Gu Lan inserted the dagger into the eye socket of the zombie, then kicked the zombie away with his leg, and pulled out the dagger with his strength, and walked towards the zombie with a blank expression. The other zombie, the whole process was straightforward, as if he had already killed an unknown number of zombies?

    "Damn it, she's so tough... No wonder the boss looks at her differently! Does the boss know how to read faces so accurately..." There were exclamations from behind, is this still a woman? Was it the women they had seen?

    Suddenly, Gu Lan turned around abruptly, and with a flick of the dagger in her hand, it pierced the forehead of Chu Heng who was standing still.

    Chu Heng was startled, he tilted his head, and heard a "poof", something stuck on the back of his head! Turning his head to look, he saw that a zombie had already walked behind him and was falling down softly, the corner of his mouth couldn't help twitching a few times.

    The others also shut up for a moment, jumped over the guardrail and rushed in, and went to kill the remaining zombies without waiting for a greeting. Their momentum was like a rainbow, as if they had been hit by something...