"Wow." He breathes out once I finish telling him everything.

"Bad wow, or..?"

"It's just a wow," He chuckles uncomfortably. "That's quite a past you have there, Elena. No wonder you're having nightmares."

"Yeah, I guess," I bite my lip slightly. "How do you think, Dean is going to react once I tell him my past?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. I mean I was in love with not only one but two Vampires... I spent a year as one. My best friend is a witch and my other ones are Vampires too. I mean when Dean first met me he thought I was a hunter. I just have a feeling he won't take this in as easily as you did." I say. Sam takes a moment to think before answering.

He finally shrugs and lets out a sigh. "I don't know what to tell you. Dean can pretty understanding though. Guess you'll just have to wait and see." He says. I nod and smile.

"Thanks, Sam." I say, as I get up from my chair and walk over to his side. I lean in to give him a quick hug, before heading to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I'll just have to wait and see.

Dean:

I couldn't fall back to sleep after leaving Elena's room this morning. I had to force myself to leave her side, before she woke up. Keeping Cas' warning in mind, I decided it was best I try to distance myself from her, but now I realized how hard it truly was going to be. I'm not sure if it was the cupid's work but I found her almost impossible to stay away from. I also found myself wondering why it didn't seem she felt the same way. Or if she did how was she so good at hiding it?

I give up on trying to fall back to sleep and head out to find Sam who was looking into finding us another case since our last one turned out to be a bust. I needed to get out of this bunker as soon as possible. I find Sam still in the library, where I had left him when I told him I'd go to bed.

"Heya, Sammy. Got anything yet?" I ask, as he looks up at me from his laptop. He shakes his head.

"Nothing. By the way, Elena was looking for you. I think she's getting breakfast in the kitchen." He says gesturing with his hand.

"Do you know what for?" I ask him. I can feel myself stiffen up.

"Yep." He says looking a little serious. Why was he looking at me like that? Did Cas tell him about the cupid?

"Okay, I'll go find her." I say as I break away from my thoughts. I walk to the kitchen and find her pouring herself a bowl of cereal. She quickly turns when she hears my footsteps entering the room, her eyes widening at the site of me.

"Oh, Dean. I thought you were asleep." She says.

"I couldn't sleep." I respond.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that but I'm also glad you're awake. I wanted to talk to you about something, Dean." She grabs her bowl and takes it to the table. She sits and then gestures for me to sit across from her.

"About?" I ask as I take a seat.

She sighs. "Well first I want to thank you for staying with me last night," She laughs quietly. "I find myself thanking you guys for so much."

"No problem. Although, you don't have to thank me for anything. You should already know that by now."

"Well, I still feel like I owe it to you. At the very least," She takes a deep breath, and plays with the spoon in her bowl. "I can tell you my past, and why I was in the condition I was in last night." She says as she looks down for a moment, and then looks back up at me. I simply nod and wait for her to begin telling me her story.