Dreams

Elena:

The bunker always feels, extremely empty when Sam and Dean were off on their hunts. I was expecting to see them before they left today, but once I woke up they had already left. I was a little disappointed I didn't get to say good-bye to them. Especially, Dean. After spending some genuine alone time with him, I woke up anxious to see him again. The first thing I did was go to the kitchen, where I could usually find Dean, but instead I was left with a note.

Had to leave earlier than expected. We'll be back soon. Take care - Sam and Dean

I could tell by the handwriting, it was Sam's. I sigh escapes my lips and I put the note back onto the counter. I look around the empty bunker, wondering what I could do while they were gone. After a moment of thinking, I decided I'd clean up the place. The guys weren't that messy to begin with, but there was some dishes beginning to pile up. The floors have probably never been properly cleaned, and not to mention the amount of laundry that's probably amounted over the last few weeks.

I head back into my room, grab and grab my phone. Might as well listen to music as I tidy up the place. I wash the dishes, mop the floors, put away some of the books that were left out and then head off into my room to start a load of clothes to wash. Having a laundry room in the bunker was quite convenient. I always hated going to the laundromat when I was living on my own. After I load up my clothes, I head into Dean's room and begin to pick up his clothes.

This was my first time going into Dean's room, since I've first moved in. I was surprised at how neat his room was kept. His bed was made so neatly, that I'm almost certain he didn't bother falling asleep once we returned. He had some weapons as decorations, which made me smile. I continue to scan, Dean's room until I find a small picture on his desk. A small boy, with green eyes and a beautiful blonde women are smiling in the picture. I could tell this was Dean, and I can only assume he was with his mother in this picture. I gently rub my finger over the picture, wiping off the little bits of dust that were beginning to collect, then place it back in its spot.

After I've finished with the chores I gave myself, (Including grocery shopping I added last minute) I pull my headphones out and look around the bunker feeling proud of my work. I check my phone and noticed the day pretty much flew by. It was already 9p.m, I also realized I hadn't talked to Alaric for quite sometime, so I decide it was time to check in.

I head to my room, and sit on my bed cross legged and dial Alaric's number. The line rings a couple times, before he picks up.

"Elena! Thank god you called, you were starting to get me worried." He says upon answering. I chuckle.

"Hi, Alaric. Yeah, sorry about that. I've been busy, and the time has flown by I didn't even notice it's been almost over a month since I last checked in" I say.

"Oh yeah? Busy with what? New job?" His voice, genuinely curious.

"No, I um. I've moved in with a couple of friends I made," I begin. "They're great. They've kept me busy, and entertained. That's why I didn't even notice time go by" I explain.

"New friends, huh? What are these friends like?"

I chuckle. "Don't get all, dad mode on me now Ric," I joke and roll my eyes as I begin to lay back down onto my bed. "Well, it's a couple of brothers, and before you say anything! They're very polite. Anyway, there names are Sam and Dean Winchester. They're both extremely tall," I exclaim. "Like a couple of towers. Sam, he's was very polite from the moment I met him. He's very sweet, and always making sure I feel comfortable and at home. Dean, he's also polite, and very sweet, but Dean, I don't know how to explain it," I sigh. "I've taken a bonding to him, to say the least."