(Y/n) roared.

"Here he comes!" Panda said.

(Y/n) lunged for them again, but fell flat on his face. It was as if he'd run into a glass wall. Though, Maki was sure that no glass wall would be able to hold (Y/n) at all.

"That'd be pretty messy." Gojou Satoru stepped onto the scene, his hand outstretched as if barring (Y/n) from moving an inch further. Though, Maki was sure that this was what he was doing.

(Y/n) snarled, baring his teeth at them as if he were some rabid dog that had been tied to a post.

"Training is over." Akane (L/n) said as she passed the group by. Cursed Energy flared up from her and then headed into her fist. "Let him out, Satoru."

(Y/n) lunged forward a moment later, then was crumpled on the ground soon after a flash of onyx and red followed (L/n) sensei's fist.

A Black Flash.

"All of you, forget this happened." Both teachers walked over to the downed male and picked him up with little to no effort. "Fushiguro, you did well in calling me."

"You told us to, sensei." Megumi remained unchanging in his expression, but Maki could see that there was something stewing underneath his calm exterior. His eyes never left the unconscious First Year until he vanished with the teachers.

"Start talking." Maki demanded.

"I refuse." Said Megumi, then walked off.

~|~|~|~|~|~

Akane let out a heavy breath the moment her back met her seat. She looked to the unconscious face of her son. A mark already forming from where she'd struck him with the Black Flash.

She eyed her hand, a faint scar ran down the middle of her knuckles. "Glad to know not every form of yours is a tank." Akane brushed her fingers over the scar. Her body reliving the sensation of her hand splitting open when she'd struck (Y/n) many weeks ago in an attempt to keep him away from this life.

"I know it's hard." She began. "You're in a world that's so unfamiliar to you, and now you've lost Yuji." Akane held her tongue, she knew better than to speak of what had happened in the morgue before she and Satoru had rushed to the field. "Just keep moving forward, and I'll stand beside you."

Akane pushed herself off her chair, and placed a quick peck on her son's forehead.

To her surprise however, Maki Zenin stood in front of the door. Her hand outstretched in an attempt to knock.

"Zenin-san, this is a surprise."

"Megumi won't tell me what this is, so I was hoping you'd be more forthcoming." Akane liked Maki, she was strong, driven, and honestly reminded her of herself at that age, but she knew better than to reveal (Y/n)'s circumstances. Now that Yuji was underground, all eyes would be on the aberration that was her son.

"I don't think that's wise."

"We'll be using him in the Exchange Event." Maki continued. "Hide all the information you want Sensei, but if (Y/n) goes feral like earlier and kills someone from Kyoto, it'll be his head on the chopping block."

Akane's eyes narrowed. "What makes you so sure that he'll even be competing after this?"

"He's got a chip on his shoulder." Maki simply said.