I knew that going with Sasuke wasn't the best decision I could have taken, but I had this strong feeling that told me to stay close to him. I didn't know why, but I listened to it. I needed a break anyway. Things were messed up now. Mom was sick, Suki was leaving, Izuna and Kuri were bedridden for a while, Rai was dying, and we already lost many members. It was the most ideal time to go away for a while, but I really needed it.

We were currently jumping from branch to branch, Sasuke in front, while I was in the back with Suigetsu. Even though he could be annoying as hell, Suigetsu wasn't so bad. Karin and Juugo were worse. Karin could only whine and Juugo seemed Sasuke's dog. Suigetsu always spoke his mind and did as he pleased. I liked that.

I clenched my fists when I suddenly felt a familiar presence. What was he doing here?'

''Hey, Sasuke.''

Sasuke looked up, we all did, and I narrowed my eyes once I saw Obito standing on a huge branch, looking down at us.

''Aw man... Bad timing.'' Suigetsu groaned.

''How did you know where to find me?'' Sasuke asked, his voice cold, holding a tone of annoyance.

''Don't underestimate me.'' Obito replied. ''I have considerable powers'' His gaze turned to me, and I could see the confusion in his eye.

''So what do you want with me now?'' Sasuke asked. ''Taka left the Akatsuki. Were done with you.''

Obito averted his gaze from me, looking back at Sasuke. ''As it stands, you reneged on your promise to me.'' Sasuke frowned. ''What are you talking about?''

''I'm talking about hunting the Tailed Beasts.'' Obito answered. Karin almost immediately replied. ''We already caught the Eight-Tails and delivered it to you!''

Didn't she know yet? That what they caught wasn't the Eight-Tails. Only a part of him. ''That was just a substitution.'' Obito said. Even though he was wearing his mask, I could tell he was growing annoyed. ''In other words, ou guys failed. The Eight-Tails pulled a fast one on you.'' Obito's eye narrowed again. ''Frankly, I'm disappointed in you all.''

I clenched my fists. I knew that he meant me as well. But they shouldn't complain this much. That part was already something. We also could've returned with empty hands.

''So what're you going to do?'' Suigetsu asked. ''It's none of our business now.''

''Wrong.'' Obito said. ''You will finish whatever work you started as members of the Akatsuki. Having said that, you can forget about the Eight-Tails. I've decided to give you a different task.''

Even though I stood behind Sasuke, I knew he was glaring at Obito. ''And if I refuse?'' Sasuke asked, actually already saying he was going to refuse.

''We'll fight it out right here.'' Obito replied calmly. I gritted my teeth. Obito was stronger. Stronger than me, stronger than Sasuke. I didn't know if we could beat him together, but Obito's abilities are also a pain in the ass. ''And you wont be able to go to Hidden Leaf Village.'' Obito continued.