Kevin x streber+reader

Start from the beginning

"Are you analyzing it? Once you think you have it memorized place it back" they said as i did exactly what they ordered.

They tried scrambling the cards but they all ended up everywhere making me chuckle a bit.

"Oh no! This wasn't suppose to happen " they said upset picking up the cards .

"Here let me help you little one" i offered.

"No need ,i know that your card is in your left pocket!" They said as they picked up the cards by themselves.

I was confused but i checked my pocket and saw a card.

I grabbed it and there i saw a bat sign.

"Huh?" I said flipping it to then to see. And the second i turned it back to me it changed to the card I've picked out earlier amazing me.

"Woah! How did you do that?!" I said as they placed all there cards in there pocket.

"A magician never reveals there secrets" they giggled.

I felt my heart melt as they giggled and left to play around.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Streber did you find anyone?" Kevin said as the lady in charge was behind him .

"I was still looking vut i think i found onw i adore!" I said and went to turn around to look for them but they were nowhere.

"Uh..that kid with the (h/c) hair and cape!" I added a bit confused where he could of went.

Then i saw a bit of smoke come out of nowhere followed with a "BOO!" The kid yelled out scaring me quite a bit .

"(Y/n)! Show proper manners" the lady yelled at the kid who know frowned.

"Im sorry i didn't mean to scare you" they said as more kids approached and introduced themselves.

Everyone was great but who i assumed was (y/n) stole my heart with there adorableness.

"I want that one" i pointed at (y/n) as they waved innocently.

"Are you sure? They have no proper manners, you can choose any other-" i cut the lady off.

"Yup i want that one!"

Kevin just looked at me then at the lady and nodded.

After all the paperwork and checks we got (y/n).

[idfk how adopting works-]

Your pov

I had the biggest smile as i saw the male i showed my trick to earlier find me interesting.

I had literal star eyes whenever i saw those papers of adoption with my name on it.

I went with the 2 males happily.

The guy with 2 sharp teeth ranted about how he already planned what to do as i nodded.

I looked at the other male he seemed quite tired.

"Oh how could i forget! ,My name is streber your new dad and this your father Kevin,my boyfriend" streber smiled as i Kevin looked at me.

I grabbed something out of my pocket, a cat plush and handed it to my new father, Kevin.

"Here!" I said as he took it and smiled slightly.

"Thx kid" he said as i smiled.

"Don't worry dad i also got on for you" i said pulling out a bat one.

"I swear i chose the right one!" Streber said picking me up and pun me around happily as i giggled.

I felt another pair of arms wrap around us.

It was Kevin.

"I guess i can get used to this " he said as he kissed streber as i fake gagged.

"Eww no kissing" i said thinking any kissing was disgusting.

"To bad bud they'll be plenty of that" kevin said as they let me down.

Both of them grabbing one of my hands walking me to a 'fun adventure'.

It was the best day and i had plenty of time to show off my tricks including the pie in the face one ,it made my dad, streber laugh as Kevin laughed a bit and then stated he was a pie monster.

All of us were a mess.

But a fun mess!

We went to a bunch of places and had fun.

I know im always going love my dad's 

_________________________

Guys i had no clue what I've written i pulled this out of nowhere 😭

Im so sleepy but i got to do some stuff 😜