Well, Hello (Hannah Waddingham)

Today was the day that y/n was joining the Ted Lasso cast as Rebecca's love interest, meaning that Hannah would be working closely with her.
It was safe to say that Hannah was nervous out of her mind. Y/n was a very big actress, she was amoung the prestigious A-list celebrities, it almost had felt like she is known by everyone and done everything you can name. From sports to music to acting she's done it all.

She started in the Olympics when she was 11 years old, she was in the Olympics for 8 years total winning five gold medals in Ice Skating, and three gold medals in Volleyball, 1 silver and gold in Archery, and a gold in Gymnastics. She was and All Star, winnning each one she was in. She did it all while being in the music industry, after her unpredicted leave from the Olympics she dedicated herself to the Music industry.

She soon had won a few Grammy's (43) and ultimately passing Beyoncé in the world record for most Grammy's in only 16 years of being active in that field.

She took the Acting Industry by storm when she was just 27 and won 5 Oscars for best actress 1 for best supporting actress, and many more. Now, she was 36 and amoung some of the worlds greatest actors and musicians.

Hannah's phone buzzed on her dressing table, she lifted it up to see Jason's text.
She's here! Good luck! 👍

I swear, why'd you have to pair us for the same dressing room?

Because it's gonna be funny watching you stutter infront of your crush, ooh la la 😘

🤬

Sorry not sorry, Wadderz. But you'll thank me when she falls for you

Hannah groaned as she set down her phone, she fixed up her hair a bit before continuing to put mascara on her lashes.
A gentle knock was heard at the door, Hannah panicked, she wasn't even in her set clothes yet. "come in" she called, the door opened to reveal
the stunning woman. "Oh, hello. I hope I haven't gotten the wrong dressing room. You're, uhm, Ms. Waddingham"

"Oh, yes. Call me Hannah, you don't have to introduce yourself, I'm pretty sure everyone here already knows you, sweetheart" Hannah winked, flashing her a smile, "You flatter me, Hannah" y/n giggled setting down her stuff.

"I'm going to grab my clothes, do you want me to grab yours?" Hannah asked, "yes, thank you, darling" Hannah nodded as she left the room, being met with the makeup stylist she was asked if y/n was already in their dressing room. She responded yes and went on her way to grab their clothes.
On her way there she saw Juno, "AH! Hannah! Babes, oh my gosh, how's y/n?" She teased her best friend, Hannah sighed, "she's fit, that's what I have to say," Juno squealed and shook her, "oh my gosh! You're gonna get fucking married!" She exclaimed, walking her back to the dressing room.

This would be an interesting season for sure.