chapter two

Alexis POV

My wolf howls out in joy screaming "mate!" I follow the smell into the school and it leads me straight to Jacob Laws who had Ashley against a locker kissing her and withing seconds his head flew up and stared at me giving me a smirk. I stood confused until I saw his head lower and kiss Alexis hardly. My wolf wanted to kill Ashley but she was to busy whimpering and crying to do anything. I stood there for a minute my eyesight getting blurry and soon the tears fell. So I ran.

Jacobs POV

I knew since I lost my mom and sister in a car accident 2 years ago i didn't want a mate. I saw what happened to my dad when mom died, he became a mess so engrossed in work he didn't care about anything else it was only about the pack, and I don't want that to happen to me. When I caught the smell of strawberries and vanilla I knew it was her. My wolf Sam was yelping for me to go to her but I knew I don't want her so I smirked at her leaving her confused and I kissed Ashely, one of my hookups. I looked over at Alexis I believe her name is through the corner of my eye and I saw her crying and then she ran. All the while my wolf was howling for me to go to her and not kiss Ashley, he wanted his mate. I had to admit I wanted her a little bit too now. God I'm so confused. I need to let off some steam and I know Ashely can help. "Alexis would be better and she's a virgin" my wolf growls. "Shut it mutt" I say back "Ashley janitors closet now I growl." She runs there as I walk and once I get there she's already on her knees. I smirk and shut the door. She slides my pants down my legs and palms me through my boxers and I get hardish and she smiles pulls my boxers down too. She licks the head as the late bell for first period rings and I groan lowly as she deep throats me repeatedly. She stops as soon as I'm fully hard and she climbs onto the counter spreading her legs so I could enter her. I thrust roughly in and she's still considerably tight for a slut. Just as I'm about to cum the janitors door opens and standing there is my mate already crying and when she sees me she breaks down and says something that makes me whimper. " Just reject me already! Stop hurting me. If you don't want me as your mate fine I'll go but just reject me. The pains unbearable." And she stands there in pain, crying. Looking at me with her big blue eyes begging me to just stop the pain. So I hug her.