chapter one

Alexis POV

Today's the first day of my Jr year of high and my wolf Hanna is really excited for some reason. I feel a little anxious about today too. I haven't met my mate yet but I was gone all summer so he might be from a neighboring pack. Anyways I decide to get up about a half hour early and get ready. I grab a red flannel shirt some underwear, a clean bra, and some grey skinny jeans. I head to my bathroom and I turn the water on hot. I strip down and I get in letting the hot water burn at my skin waking me up. After about 15 minutes I decide to get out and get ready. I throw my clothes on and I start to add a little makeup, nothing much just lip gloss, eyeliner, and mascara. After I'm done with that I brush my long blond hair and throw a beanie on. I run downstairs to see my younger brother mark sitting at the counter eating cereal so I say the usual hey and grad a breakfast bar and I look and see school starts in 20 minutes so I grab my keys and run out to my baby. Its a black 1979 corvette. I smile when I see it and I slide in and I start driving to Ashley's to pick her up. Ashley's my best friend bust she's also kind of a slut. I mean I love her, but she's screwed a lot of guys. Ashley hasn't met her mate yet and obviously didn't save herself for him unlike me. I am in love with the idea of having a mate, just being able to have someone to love you forever. As I'm daydreaming about my mate Ashley gets in the car and quickly knocks me out of my daze. " Hey bitch" Ashley says in a joking way. "Hey Ash" I respond driving off towards school. The rest of the car ride was silent other then the radio playing. Once we get to school Ashley runs off to find some new guy to screw and then the most amazing smell hits my nose...