He walks over to Elizabeth, furrowing his eyebrows. "Wonderful.. circle?"

"No, daddy, sun. Sun!" She draws a bit harder, seeming a bit mad that he couldn't tell.

"Right, sorry. Wonderful sun, Elizabeth," She smiles and I look up at him.

"How was work?" I question.

"Amazing." He replies sarcastically. "How were the kids today?"

"They were great! Michael was a bit mad when he came home from school, so we found something to calm him down with."

"That's wonderful, my love. You're amazing with children," He plants a kiss on the top of my head, standing up. "What would you like for dinner?"

"Oh, anything. I was just about to make something,"

"Well, let me cook it. You've been so busy with the children all day,"

"And you were working all day, so I'll make it myself,"

"Don't start being stubborn. I'll make it."

"You will not."

"Watch me."

"Dad, can we have pizza?" Michael asks, staring at his father.

"All you do is eat pizza, are you not tired of it yet?"

"Nope!"

"Well, how about pasta?"

"I guess. But not with sauce! I don't like it."

"Alright, bud. Y/N? Any protest?" I shake my head. "It's settled. Pasta it is,"

We all agree and Elizabeth gets up, looking at her father. "Tag." She touches his knee and giggles as she runs off, William rolling his eyes and jogging after her. Me and Michael laughed with each other as we hear Elizabeth shrieking and William roaring.

"Well, I'm gonna start dinner, do you want something to drink, Mike?"

"Can I have a water? Pleaseee?"

"Of course," And with that, I got up, gave him his drink, and started boiling the pasta.

Elizabeth ran in and hid in the little space between the fridge and the counter, holding a finger up to to mouth, telling me to stay quiet.

"Lizzie, where areee youuuu?" William called out, making the little girl giggle excitedly. "L/N, where's my kid?" He comes in and questions me.

"Can't say, it's a secret," I respond, stirring the pasta and he comes behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Go awayyy! Go find your daughter!"

"She's your daughter too, my love," He rests his face in the crook of my neck, his warm breath hitting it. I smile to myself and continue cooking, making sure the sauce is done.

"I don't care, Afton. Go look for her. I'm cooking."

"I see that. And didn't I tell you I was going to do it?"