“I would prefer if you all called me nicknames like Kookie, Kook or Koo and even others.” Jungkook said.

“We didn’t know what you would be comfortable with so I will tell them.” I said.

“Eat as much of the dinner as you want. Be back soon.” I said and pecked his forehead.

I came back and saw Jungkook curled up on the sofa with his plate on the coffee table. I smiled walking over to him. I sat beside him which made Jungkook move to me so he was cuddling me. I let him as this is the first time he is wanting to cuddle so I am making the most of it.

“Is Yoongi okay?” Kookie asked.

“He is okay. A little down as he scared you.” I said.

“How can I show him that I am okay?” Kookie said.

“You could sit on his lap like what you did with me and hug him. Maybe give his cheek a kiss.” I said which made Kook blush.

“You are cute Kook.” I said, which made Kookie smile.

“As I know Yoongi likes to be comfy I will wait till they come here.” Kookie said.

“Good thinking.” I said. 

I put on the TV and wrapped my arms and Kookie’s body. Kookie snuggled closer and I heard him snoring lightly. 15 minutes later the other came into the room without Yoongi and Namjoon.

"Where are Yoongi and Namjoon?" I asked quietly as Kookie was still sleeping.

"Doing the dishes. Why are you talking quietly?" Tae asked.

"Kookie is sleeping." I said in a soft voice.

"Awwww." Jhope said as he saw the position Kookie is in. Jhope said it in his normal volume which stirred Kookie.

"Shhhh." Jimin scolded.

"Sorry." Jhope whispered.

"Take a picture. It will last longer." Yoongi said coming into the room.

"You shh as well." I said to Yoongi while making sure Kookie was still comfortable.

"Is he okay? You know, after I accidentally scared him." Yoongi inquired.

"He is okay. He was a little scared but it's because he wasn’t expecting it. That's all." I said playing with Kookie’s hair which made him hum in response.

"Could you let go Jinnie? I need to go to the bathroom." Kookie said softly.

"Sure Kookie." I said and let him go after pecking his forehead.

A few minutes later he came back and got shy as he was blushing. Namjoon went to him and hugged him. They were whispering but I knew what it was about as Kookie kept looking at me for reassurance.

"Oh. Ummm." Yoongi said gobsmacked as Kookie went onto Yoongi’s lap like what he did with me in the dining room.

"You okay Kook?" Yoongi asked, a little nervous.

"Yes I just wanted to cuddle you. Is that okay?" Kookie asked.

"Of course, get comfortable." Yoongi said.

"Gladly." Kookie said and snuggled closer to Yoongi’s body and his face was against Yoongi's neck. I saw Kookie looking at him then gasps were heard as Kookie lifted his head and gave 3 pecks to Yoongi’s cheek.

"I am okay and I'm sorry if your cat form is hurt. Not sure how that all works." Kookie said, then went back to his position cuddled into Yoongi while the said man was frozen in shock but delight.

"You can make it up to him by letting him sleep on you and petting him." Yoongi said.

"Deal." Kookie said then fell asleep again.

"Let's call it a night as Kookie is tired. Namjoon go with Yoongi and stay with Kookie in case Yoongi turns again." I said and got nods from Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Not fair." Jimin said.

"You two can spend tomorrow night with him if he wants it." I said.

"Okay." Tae said then carried Jimin to one of their rooms to either play video games or to cuddle.

"Want to spend the night with me Jhope?" I asked.

"Let's go as I want cuddles." Jhope said, making his way to my bedroom. 

Jhope and I got ready for bed and we began to cuddle but I felt something was wrong.

"You okay Jhope?" I asked.

"I am wanting to ask something but I'm not sure how you or the others will take it." Jhope asked.

"Tell me." I said running my fingers up and down his back.

"I would like to be the one to turn Kookie if he wants it and is ready for it." Jhope said.