“And I will.” I heard. We all looked up to see Jungkook standing holding Jimin’s hand.

“How is everything?” I asked with a smile.

“Good. Until I heard that I am causing issues.” Jungkook said.

“It’s not that. Jin is a worrier.” Yoongi said.

“It won’t happen again as what happened before won’t be an issue.” I said.

“What was the issue?” Jungkook asked.

“What happened between you and me. It was fine reacting like that but now as you are more comfortable with us then you will come to one of us if something is bothering you.” Jhope said.

“Where is my room?” Jungkook asked.

“I will show you.” Yoongi said getting up.

“You know where the key is?” Jin asked.

“In my pocket.” Yoongi said and began to lead Jungkook out.

“Son of a biscuit.” Jin said, realising what happened with Yoongi and Kook.

“I know we were all hurt when Jungkook ran out the way he did but we had only met for a few hours. We have been friends with him for a few months so we have gotten closer to him. He only ran because he didn’t know if he could come to us but now he knows he can.” I said then brought Jin on my lap.

It’s been a few hours since Jungkook came to us. Yoongi disappeared as well but I know where he is. I am setting up the table for dinner while Jimin and Tae help Jin with making dinner. We are having one of Jungkook’s favourite dishes to make him feel better.

“Namjoon. Can you get Jungkook and look for Yoongi please.” Jin said.

“Okay.” I said walking out of the kitchen.

I knocked on the door of the room Kookie will be staying in. As I didn’t hear anything I went in. I saw Jungkook tucked into bed with a white cat on his chest. I could hear Yoongi purring, which I thought was cute.

“Yoongi? Salt?” I whispered, trying to wake up Yoongi first.

“Namjoon?” Jungkook said softly.

“Are you tired?” I asked, playing with his hair.

“I was a little upset so Yoongi suggested going for a nap which has helped. I am now hungry.” Jungkook said.

“Good because Jin made Samgyeopsal and potatoes.” I said.

“Yummy.” Jungkook said.

“Why do I feel my chest is heavy?” Jungkook asked.

“Umm.” I said.

Jungkook looked down then screamed. He ran out and went towards where the others were. Salt, who is Yoongi, woke up as he was now on the other side of the bed. He was looking around and then put the pieces together as Jungkook isn’t here and the door is wide open. He turned into his human form with a pair of shorts on but was shirtless.

“What happened?” Yoongi asked.

“Jungkook woke up before you and saw you in cat form. Probably doesn’t know it’s you, he then screamed and ran out. Let’s go.” I said.

Yoongi followed behind me into the kitchen. I was worried because Jin and Jungkook weren't there.

“Where is Jin and Kook?” I asked.

“Jin took Kookie’s plate to the living so he could calm Kookie down and Jin would feed him.” Jhope said.

“What happened?” Jimin asked.

“I showed Kookie to his room and he was a little upset so I said that going for naps can help as it puts your mind and body in a calm state so when you wake up you feel better. He cuddled into me and he went to sleep. I felt my cat form wanting to come out but I resisted but I got tired and fell asleep and my cat form used that to his advantage. I turned and went to sleep on Kookie’s chest.” Yoongi said.

“Eat.” Tae said.

“I am sure Jin will come back as right now Kookie is his focus.” I said.

“Everyone, okay?” Jin asked after a while.

“Yea. How is Kookie?” Jhope asked.

“He is eating the rest of his food as he is calmed down.” Jin said.

“Sorry.” Yoongi said.

“It’s okay. I know you wouldn’t have done anything on purpose. Thank you.” Jin said to Yoongi and gave him a hug from behind Yoongi’s chair.

“Why are you saying thank you?” I asked.

“Kookie came to me. I was worried for nothing and it felt really good having Kookie in my arms. He said he wants us to call him by a nickname so start thinking.” Jin said. He then left after giving Yoongi a kiss.