Jungkook - Kookie

“I can be. Yes.”

Jin - Worldwide Handsome 
“Chan was very nice. He explained your personality and everything that happened all made sense.”

Jungkook - Kookie
“I feel like I blew it. You guys are incredible people and I wish I didn’t ruin my chance to be in your friend group.”

Jin - Worldwide Handsome 
“Who said you ruined it?”

Jungkook - Kookie
“I did.”

Jin - Worldwide Handsome 
“You didn’t so take a breath.”

Jungkook - Kookie
“I would like to be honest with you as I am more confident in text than in person or calling.”

Jin - Worldwide Handsome 
“Yoongi is as well. You can be honest anytime with me.”

Jungkook - Kookie
“I never had friends growing up. I relied on my brother a lot which was fine until he went to high school. He has his own group of friends as well as a boyfriend and he didn’t want his annoying little brother to hang out with his friends. I understood that but I thought he would still want to hang out with me but it never happened. I have been lonely for so long I forgot what it is like to have friends. To have people who aren't in my family or teammates that want to get to know me and have a relationship with me.”

Jin - Worldwide Handsome 
“That is hard Jungkook. I bet you are stronger now.”

Jungkook - Kookie
“I am stronger now but it doesn’t make it any easier when I have six people who want to be my friends and I don't really know how to be one and I am really nervous as I don’t want to make a mistake and I did anyway.”

Jin - Worldwide Handsome 
“You didn’t make a mistake baby. You got comfortable with Jhope and began to show what you're like. That just shows how much you clicked with him and you will do it for us.”

Jungkook - Kookie
“Did you just call me baby?”

Jin - Worldwide Handsome 
“Sorry. I am wanting to reassure you and couldn’t think of another name.”

Jungkook - Kookie
“Could you possibly not call me baby as it reminds me you're in a relationship and I can't have you, Yoongi or your friends as they deserve better. I will be alone for the rest of my life.”

Jin - Worldwide Handsome 
“You won’t be alone. You have me. As well as my boyfriend and my other friends. We want to get to know you and become friends with you. Some of the guys have said they have crushes on you so you never know what could happen.”

Jungkook - Kookie
“That is sweet but I don’t think any of you will be crushing on me. I screwed up by calling Jhope hot. I knew from his reaction I overstepped and got out of there. I am sorry I never tried your food but I hope I will one day.”

Jin - Worldwide Handsome 
“You will. I hate that you are putting yourself down. You don’t know what will happen in the future so believe a little for me.”

Jungkook - Kookie
“I need to go as I have a mountain of homework I need to do but we will talk later. Talk soon and thank you.”

I turned my phone off after sending the picture so he knows I am not lying and began to work through my homework. Chan came to me and made me play games with him as he is trying to build up our bond again.

“I really need to do my homework Chan.” I said, staring at my desk.

“Are you wanting to spend time with me?” Chan asked.

“Of course I do but I got loaded with homework for every class I have and I would like to get as much done as I possibly can instead of panicking and forgetting what I have done and what I haven’t.” I said.

“There is more.” Chan said.

“I know you are trying to make up for the time we lost and everything but this has happened before.” I said.

“What has happened before?” Chan asked.

“You spent time with me for a few months and then it went back to how it was before. I am sorry for thinking this but I feel like it will go back to how it’s always been. I didn’t understand why you did what you did to me but now that I am older I understand why. You didn’t want your little brother to be with you when you were trying to live your life.” I said.

“Kookie.” Chan said.

“It’s fine Chan. I never accepted it for a long time and now I have. I would be in the same boat if I had a younger brother but it was more being in the house that upset me. I understand outside the house but inside the house the majority of the time it was like I had passed away and I was a ghost.” I said.

“I am really sorry for making you feel that way. I kinda got taken away by being older and our parents giving me more freedom. I genuinely forgot I had my best friend in the house the whole time.” Chan said.

“I will let you get more of your homework done and I said to our parents we will be cooking dinner.” Chan added and left before I could refuse.

I started working again with a smile as I feel like my relationship with my brother is getting better. I just need to work on Jin and the others. After 3 hours I finished everything, even the homework I had a week to do. I tidied my desk and put everything away then made my way to the kitchen to help Chan make dinner. 

The rest of the day was spending time with my family and feeling better about myself. I just need to work out how to have this friendship with the six guys.