"Please don't run away like this. I don't want to force you again, to make you do something against your will but please, think about giving it a chance.

"It's been four months already. I thought both of you would be in talking terms at least but it didn't happen. I don't blame you though and seeing you and her like this is only adding up to my guilt. Try to let her in, in your space. Maybe she needs you too. Maybe what you wanted is here now. I know it will be difficult for you but following your passion by yourself without any help was difficult, challenging and uncertain as well, so will be this relationship. why don't you try to give this relationship a chance. But if you're thinking to come out of this relationship after a few months than I won't force you to even try this out because giving something into a relationship and then breaking it hurt the most." Naveen concluded.

"I have seen her for three years but as Ahaan's partner. It feels awkward." Naveen smiled a little at his son.

"If it doesn't feel uncomfortable than we can work on awkwardness." Aayansh nodded, sucking a deep breath.

"Good night." Naveen patted his shoulder before Aayansh turned around to leave.

Aayansh could hear the soft sobs which was coming from his room, he guessed so without a second thought, he opened the door of his room.

He saw Aadhya curled up, hugging her knees and crying. It wasn't a pleasing sight at all but he didn't know what to say.

When Aadhya felt the door of her room opening, she looked there only to see Aayansh standing there. She wanted to vanish into the thin air. She never wanted anyone to see her in her vulnerable state, not at least him.

So she did what she could think at this moment. Getting up from the bed, she walked into the bathroom and locked the door before Aayansh could process anything.

Aayansh threw the pillow and the blanket on the bed and waited for her to come out. It was never like he hated her. He just couldn't bring himself to talk to her in past few months but now seeing her like this made him worried.

He laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling. So much changed in a few months. Looking around his room, which used to be solely his, is shared with a woman, whom he has to call her wife.

The feminine Lavender scent, he was used to it by now whenever he entered the room. The few strands of hair in the room, the make-up and skincare on the vanity along with rubber bands, clutchers, pins, the clothes, heels, sandals, purses in the closet, everything reminded him that he was married.

He checked the time in his phone and realised that more than half an hour have passed and she wasn't out yet. He could hear the water streaming in the bathroom.

He didn't know how to ask her to come out and what will she think if he asked her to come out? But he has to, If she was under the water, she might get sick.

Debating with himself, he knocked at the door but got no response. He waited for next 5 minutes until he lost his patience.

"Can you come out, I need to use the bathroom." He said knocking at the door which came out as harsh.

Did I sound rude? Fuck it.

Shower was turned off as no sound of water splashing was heard anymore. A few minutes later, Aadhya walked out of the closet as the closet and the washroom had an attached door.

She had fresh clothes on but water droplets were dripping down from her hair. Her eyes were red, consequences of sitting under the water for too long.
But she was better than before.

Crying her heart out under the shower felt good. It always felt good after a mental breakdown and crying her heart out. It felt like, some weight have been lifted off from her heart.