lets go to the beach~each~lets go get away~

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Morning came quickly, waking Y/n up with the bright rays in her room. It was around 9:45 which Y/n was supposed to wake up at 8 but she didn't hear her alarm.

Y/n was serious when she told Armin that they were gonna go to the beach today. After last night, Y/n's heart broke seeing him cry from his past and trauma.

"My poor Armin," Y/n pouts, reluctantly kicking off her blanket and standing from her bed, stretching getting satisfying pops.

She goes to her bathroom brushing her teeth, and washing her face while she admired her face. "I'm so cute bro likeee" she says giggling with a hand over her mouth.

She walks out of her room hearing her apartment being really quiet despite it always being loud which probably meant everyone was sleeping.

Before making breakfast for everyone she tidied up her living room trying to be a responsible adult. She can hear her mother in the back of her head yelling at her to clean up.

After that she walks into the kitchen turning the lights on and jumps from seeing Levi standing near the stove with a teacup in his hand.

"What....the fuck.... are you doing?" Y/n says standing still in front of Levi.

"Drinking tea what the hell does it look like?" Levi says with a raised eyebrow.

"Why are you up so early sir?" Y/n says getting over her shock and going to her fridge and pulling out ingredients to feed her children.

"I couldn't sleep, for some reason," Levi said staring into his tea. He stands quietly debating on something on his mind. "I saw what happened last night, with Armin,"

Y/n looks over at the dark haired male, seeing as he was staring directly at her. She wasn't gonna lie she was nervous under his gaze.

"Yeah well, it was a rough night for him, I just hope he's okay now. I planned for all of us to going to the beach today to cheer him up you know," Y/n shrugs closing her fridge and starting on breakfast.

Levi stands quietly, staring at the girl as she nervously glances back at him making her scrunch up her face. "Omg what please stop starting at me I'm gonna piss myself,"

"You're a good person Y/n. I still don't understand why you took us in so easily or why you're so nice to us but you're really nice and we appreciate you. But don't let people take advantage for your kindness,"