sit y'all asses down~

♕𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎~

Y/n was starting to get a damn headache. Now she know how her mama felt when she took her siblings out to the store. Now she just wanna apologize to her .

The moment they entered the store all hell broke loose. All the scouts scattered like rats (except Levi cause he got some sense) and went through every aisle touching and opening everything.

Especially Sasha opening every damn food in sight. Y/n had no choice but to buy everything she opened unless she just wants to run her black ass as fast as she can out the store.

"Oh my fucking god if you guys keep opening stuff there won't be no money left. DO Y'ALL HEAR ME?!"

"OW, OW WHAT THE HELL?!"

Y/n pulled Connie and Jean by the ear making them stand next to Levi with pouty faces.

"Stay ya asses here and don't move. Levi watch ya kids." Y/n says staring them down.

"These brats aren't my-" he couldn't even finish his sentence when Y/n went to grab more of the scouts.

"...That was kinda hot,"

"Shut up Jean."

I don't know if I should be thankful for this damn mask cause lawd if somebody saw me here.

Y/n thought looking down another aisle now finding Sasha opening a bag of chips.

"These are so good. It's like potatoes but crunchy!" she says stuffing her face with more chips.

"Sasha, baby you gotta stop opening the snacks. I won't have any money left and if that happens...no more food."

If just saying that made Sasha stop opening snacks, Y/n would've said it a long time ago. Sasha immediately started to follow Y/n back to the boys standing quietly.

"Got you too huh?" Connie asks, standing still.

"Yeah, yeah she did."

Next target was Hanji. Every aisle Y/n looked down she couldn't find the mad scientist.

All of a sudden Y/n hears a girlish scream coming down an aisle. She runs down to see Hanji all up in a man's face with a sadistic look making the man scream more.

"Please sir, there was an interesting machine behind this door and I must check it out!"

"Get back lady please!"

Oh my gawd.

"I am so sorry sir, my friend just nosy she didn't mean it." Y/n apologizes pushing Hanji back.

"Girl you can not be doing shit like that in public."

"But Y/nnn!" she whines.

"Ah, no. Now stand here with the rest of these fools."

Now all she needs to find is the big three, Eren, Armin, and Mikasa.

Y/n followed the sound of squealing girls like Michael B. Jordan was up here giving some fan service .
(a/n: yall that man is to fine😩lemme shut up)

Girls crowd over Eren and Armin admiring them even though they got a mask on with Mikasa crossing her arms scowling at the girls.

Ah hell.