His thoughts blurred once again, thinking about every nasty, dirty, filthy thing he wanted to do to her. It was hard not to think with his dick when she was so close to it.

Slowly her fingers began to work up and down his warm, pulsing shaft.

By now, her hand was slowly stroking his own cock, he bit his lip and tried to control his breathing.

"Do you want me to jerk it off for you or suck it out of you? Because I'm sure that shower you took this morning didn't finish you off in the way you wanted to, am I right?"

He nearly choked. Her hand kept travelling up and down his cock. "Mo, baby..." her fucking mouth was going to be the death of him, she was driving him crazy.

She suddenly let go and then reached down to pull the hem of her dress up and over her head.

The garment fell to the floor and he was amazed. Her breasts were completely free, beautiful and full.

It appeared she didn't need his answer as she decided for him. Mona pushed herself forward and then, so slowly, it made him cry out, she slid her lips over his aching cock.

The man clenched his fists as her pouty lips went to work over his swollen prick.

It was wonderful how warm her mouth felt and how her tongue flickered. His cock made its way up the back of her throat, past her tongue.

The Arab jerked to match the movements of her mouth while clutching the base of his prick. While she gave him the best blow job of his life, his eyes became hooded in thick desire.

Her eyes were on him, not drifting off him once.

He shifted, moving so that his hips were positioned lower and his bulging arms lifted up. He tucked his hands behind his head, sinking back as his lower abdomen clenched tight.

Fuck. He looked so good, sitting there like a king on his throne.

Heath was stuttering obscenities between moans and grunts of deep pleasure as she continued to use him however she liked.

She was feasting on his cock like she needed it. It was passion and instinct, she was sucking the soul out of him.

Mona tightened the covering of her lips over his erection. She had been wanting to do this for him for a very long time. When he wanked, all that cum was wasted. She could've had it all.

She moaned into him, sending him into a hot frenzy.

His groans grew louder, harder, and dirtier. Every "fuck" or "shit" he uttered fueled her need, and she sucked eagerly in an effort to drain his balls and demonstrate her hold on him.

He began to let out low, little moans, trying to stay quiet, his eyes closed tight in concentration. His orgasm building once more, he'd needed this all day, he craved this climax and desperately craved her.

A plop echoed and his half-lidded gaze found her in an instant. She took her mouth off him, before she looked down at her chest.

A thick wad of spit landed on her heaving breasts, she didn't waste any time rubbing the salvia into her skin, before she peered up at him. "A little help would be nice." She mused.

She ran her hands over the soft, smooth flesh and her hard, thick nipples. The blood continued to return to his spent cock, he watched her hefting the weight of her big tits in her hands.

Blinking up at him with those innocent fucking eyes, he tried to not explode as he brought his hands down to his lap and took in her request.

He pistoned his hot length against her heavenly skin as she brought her boobs together on either side of it. Slowly, achingly slow, she moved them up and down along his shaft.