First day at school.

Go Bad Bich Go bad bich
My friend got that 40 inch hair.  B-s love to stare Touching her derrière.
Everyone hears someone scream singing. While Bloom sinks down in her seat while her sister is quietly laughing at her.
Bloom! Where is my brush! Caroline barges into her room.
Everyone looks at Bloom surprised. While Caroline laughs harder. Enzo kisses her cheek and she blush's a bright red.
It's in your bathroom I put it in your makeup stand!
Thanks Lil sis Love ya. Then she goes running out of the room.
Love you too Sis ! Bloom shouts
Bloom takes a shower and puts on a leather jacket with a red tank top under it and black jeans with black boots.

We should go shopping together say's Katherine to Bloom

Ya we should.
Care bear let's go we have to pick up Jeremy!
Coming!
At the Gilbert's house Bloom honks the horn.
And Jeremy goes running out. He gives both of the Forbes sister a kiss on their cheek.
" Hi big sis' I missed you why didn't you come over more?"
" We're sorry we had to help out Ms. Lockwood with everything coming up."

"Everyone meet the masterminds behind everything that goes on in Mystic Falls." Jeremy says dramatically.
Everyone gives the Forbes sisters a shocked look. But Blooms mate give her a proud look and Kai pulls her into his lap. And presses light kisses on her neck. She leans in more on Kai's chest. To which he smiles. Finally feeling wanted for once.

" Oh you guys are going to try to win Ms. Mystic Falls this year?"
" Yup but it doesn't matter if one of us win we will be happy for each other right Bloom?"
" Of course we would."
" I admire your bond I wish I could really have been as a Forbes, sadly I got stuck with Elena and 2 dead parents. I don't mind Jenna she doesn't prefer Elena over me like our parents did. She loves us equally."
" Well you can always stay with us Jer Bear.
The parents in the room give dirty looks to the Gilbert's. How can they play favorites with someone who's not their biological daughter. Even though the other parents don't know that.

"Do you think I can stay the night this week?"
" Probably I'll just text my mom to make sure it's ok but before I have to show the new student around."
" Thanks Bloom your one of the best real sisters I have unlike Elena."
Elena has fake tears coming out of her eyes. She could care less about her stupid and useless little brother. She would kill him given the chance. But what she does not know is that he can't die because the dead witches made into a immortal witch just like the Forbes.

At school

Stefan shows up at compels the school  secretary to allow him into the school without his records of shots.
Stefan is shocked to see himself on screen. So is Damon but he doesn't show it. He secretly wants him and his brother  to go back how they used to act when they were humans. Katherine messed it all up. He is hurt and sad that she was out of the tomb the whole time and never looked for him.

Then Bloom shows up and introduces herself and takes him to his locker and classes which they have most of the same classes.

575 words