The arrival

The Forbes, Lockwoods, Gilbert's, Donovans and Bennetts we're eating dinner when a bright light came down and sucked them up. Stefan was in Colorado and Damon was in South Carolina looking for food. Klaus was looking for another way to break his curse. Katherine was in New England hiding from Klaus. Elijah was reading. Kai was eating pork rinds. And Enzo was suffering. The rest of the Mikealsons woke and with a note in their hand telling them what's happening. A light took all of them just like it did to the residents of Mystic falls.

They all landed on the floor but thankfully not on top of each other. They started to freak out. While the Mikealsons saw their bastard of a brother. They started to attack him just like Enzo did to Damon but they all only got three hits in before they were thrown back by a invisible force. The humans didn't notice because they were to busy freaking out. And Katherine was hiding in the Conner hidden from the  Mikealsons mostly Klaus. Kai was just enjoying all the chaos.
HELLO MY NAME IS LOGAN AND YOU ARE HERE TO WATCH THE FUTURE OF THE FIVE SOULMATES. WHICH ARE KATHERINE PIERCE, KAI PARKER, ENZO ST JOHN , KOL MIKEALSON AND BLOOM FORBES. NOW PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES AND SPECIES.

Elena Gilbert -Human
Jeremy Gilbert- Human
Miranda Gilbert- Human
Greyson Gilbert- Hunter
John Gilbert- Hunter
Jenna Sommers- Human
Caroline Forbes - Witch
Liz Forbes- Witch
Bloom Forbes- Angel and Witch hybrid.
And Klaus shouts impossible I'm the only hybrid! Which everyone ignores him.
Matt Donavan- Human
Vicki Donavan- Human
Sheila Bennett- Witch
Bonnie Bennet- A witch I guess.
Kai Parker- Siphoner.
Katherine Pierce - Vampire
Damon gives her a hurt look but she was only focused on Bloom and thinking how hot 🥵 she was.
Stefan Salvatore- Vampire
Damon Salvatore- Vampire
Enzo St John- Vampire
Which Greyson was scared that he was here after he experimented on him last night. He wasn't even paying when the soulmates were said.
Freya Mikealson- Witch
Is that really you Freya I missed you and Finn vamp speeds to her and hugs her. All while Klaus shouts Lies! But he was once again ignored.
Finn Mikealson- Original Vampire
Elijah Mikealson- Original Vampire
Klaus Mikealson- Soon to be Original Hybrid
Kol Mikealson- Original vampire
Rebekah Mikealson- the youngest original vampire. And with all the introductions done the screen turns on

Row 1: Katherine, Kol, Enzo, Bloom and Kai
Row 2: the Gilbert's and Jenna
Row 3: the Forbes and Bennetts
Row 4: The Lockwoods and Donavans
Row 5; the Rest of the Mikealsons