"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben." He introduced himself.

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king." Audrey interrupted while I rolled my eyes at her in annoyance.

"You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." Evie told us while curtseying.

"The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you." Audrey said with disgust in her voice.

"Well actually she does Audrey. Her mother married into royalty. So if Evie isn't royalty then why is Snow White royalty." I told her.

"Well...um I... well." Audrey began stammering.

"I see you didn't think of that. Maybe your mother being asleep for 100 years caused you to lose a couple brain cells." I replied, which caused a mass of silence and Jay to look my way with a slight shocked expression.

"Well the word you're looking for is...anyway." Chad said before walking off back into the school.

"This is Audrey." Ben introduced after clearing his throat.

"Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?" Audrey said while I gave her the side eye.

"And this is my older sister Alexis." Ben introduced while I winked at Jay.

"Alexis, Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews." FG told them separating Audrey and Ben's hands, which he looked glad about, before she walked off with the Jazz band.

"It is so, so, so good to finally me... meet you all. This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history... Is that chocolate? As the day our two peoples began to heal." Ben spoke while shaking all their hands lingering when he got to Mal, but got a punch to the chest from Jay, which he obviously was not expecting.

"Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are." Mal interrupted his little speech.

"A little bit over the top?" Ben asked with curiosity.

"A little more than a little bit." She replied looking uncomfortable.

"I told you so Ben." I told him.

"Well, so much for my first impression." Ben said giving me a little side eye.

"Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping..." Audrey started before being interrupted by Mal.

"Beauty! Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening." Mal said with a bit of nausea.

"Water under the bridge." Audrey questioned Mal, although it seemed more like a statement.

"Totes!" Mal exclaimed before they both laughed then sighed.

"Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah?" Ben questioned with a slight clap of his hands.

"Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by our father when he became king." I said before clapping my hands allowing the statue we were in front of to turn to a beast. However, this made Carlos jump into Jay's arms out of fear, which made Jay's muscles flex a little.

"Carlos, It's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible." Ben reassured him, but he stayed in Jay's arms.

"Does he shed much?" Mal questions us both.

"Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch." I reply sarcastically, which makes Jay laugh while me and Ben remain with a straight face before we walk off into the school.

"So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" Mal questions us.

"Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals." Ben states, however I knew that may not be absolutely true.

"Who happen to be kings and queens." Mal states with a slight smirk upon her face.

"That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." Audrey tells them, while dramatically putting her arm around Ben's shoulder, which made him look even more uncomfortable.

"Doug. Doug, come down." Ben shouts up as I see Doug walking down. "This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to..."

"Ask Doug." Audrey interrupts Ben rudely before laughing and sighing again along with Mal, before her and Ben walk off while leaving me with Doug and the VK's, which I don't mind. I'd rather be here than dealing with Audrey.

"Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... Heigh-ho." Doug started before trailing off after seeing Evie.

"Evie. Evil queen's daughter." Evie introduced.

"Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already... history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101." Doug spoke nervously as Mal walked behind him and looked over his shoulder.

"Let me guess. New class?" Mal asked before speaking again and walking off to the right. "Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms."

"Your dorms are that way, guys." I told them before they walked up the stairs.

"Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." Doug started listing off before getting interrupted by Carlos.

"Sneezy." He said before walking off, Doug following behind. Before Jay could walk off I grabbed him by the wrist.

"Give it back." I told him.

"What are you talking about? Give what back?" He asked acting clueless as to what I was talking about.

"My bracelet, I know you have it. So give it back and I might consider not telling Fairy Godmother you stole this." I said pulling out the crown hood ornament he stole off of the limo.

"How did you...?!" Jay asked patting down his pockets.

"I may a princess but I'm not stupid. Now give it." I said before getting handed back my bracelet. 

"Thank you now let's catch up with the others." I told him before walking up the stairs before noticing he wasn't following. "You coming?"

"Yeah." He shouted before racing up the stairs.