"It'll most likely be big on you, so don't yell at me."

"That's fine,"

"Alright." He approaches me slowly and tilts my head up with his finger, looking into my eyes. I smile and press my lips onto his, and he does the same.

Once he pulls away he smiles at me. "Alright. Get dressed," He leaves and I put his shirt over me. It's a dark grey and it goes to my knees. I don't bother with the pants, considering I'm basically covered.

I leave the bathroom and look around, not knowing where his room is.

"Are you lost, my love?" His deep voice appears to my left, making me jump slightly.

"No.."

"Sure. My rooms this way," He grabs my hand gently and leads me there. "You can sleep in here, I'll sleep on the couch,"

"Wait, no, I feel bad.. I can sleep on the couch!"

"It's fine, really."

"No it's not."

"Y/N. It's completely okay."

"I don't care. I feel bad."

"Don't. Just go to bed now."

"I'm not letting you sleep on the couch."

"And I'm not letting you sleep on the couch."

"I don't care. You'll sleep here, I'll sleep on the couch."

"Y/N. Stop."

"Nope. It's your room, you- Hey!" He picks me up and walks over to the bed, forcing me under the covers.

"Sleep. We have work tomorrow." He tries walking out, but I put my arms around his neck, pulling him back. "Woah-"

"I'm not sleeping here. You are."

"Just take the bloody bed, Y/N!" He pinches the bridge of his nose, groaning.

"Nope!"

"Quit acting like a child and just do it!"

"No thank you."

"You know what? Fuck it, what if we both just sleep on it?" I go quiet and go a bit red, looking at him.

"I guess."

"Now go to sleep." He gets into the bed next to me, turning his body to face mine.

"I'm not tired."

"Yeah, right. Like I believe you."

"Are you saying you don't? Are you saying that you can't trust me?"

"Y/N-"

"Wow, William. Maybe it was a mistake to come here." I roll my eyes and lay on my side, facing him as well.

"Don't say that."

"I'm only joking!"

"I know you are. Now shut your eyes, and go to sleep."

"Make. me."

"I could, but it's too soon,"

"What-? Oh- OH." He laughs softly and moves some hair out of my face, kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight, my love,"

"Goodnight." I go red at the nickname and turn the other way before it's too noticeable. I feel his eyes staring at me, so I look back. "What?"

"Nothing, just thinking,"

"About?"

"You,"

"..About?"

"Us. And our life. How it's gonna change,"

"What does that mean?"

"Well, considering you're my girlfriend now, I can imagine our future together." That makes my stomach erupt into butterflies, and my face goes red. "Can you imagine our future together, Y/N?"

"I-I- Uh- Y-Yeah.." I stutter, my face even more red.

"Do I make you nervous, Y/N?"

"W-What? No.. Of course not.." He smirks, nodding.

"Goodnight, love." He leans in, kissing my lips softly.

Once we pull away, I smile. "Goodnight.."

He smiles as well, changing his position to his back. I do the same and stare at the ceiling, not really that tired.

Suddenly, I feel Williams body coke closer to me, and he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into him.

He kisses my cheek softly, yet we don't say any words.

I blush like crazy and smile, feeling safe in his arms, slowly drifting off to sleep.

-

A/N:

so i really have nothing planned for these two, if anybody wants to suggest things please feel free to😭