Sometime later Seokjin leaves, promising Jimin will come to discuss everything with us on his own and we anxiously wait for the omega. I eat more chocolate to calm myself down before the door opens, revealing him.

Park Jimin. In the flesh.

In real life, he is ten times, no, hundred times even more mesmerizing than on the screen of the tablet. He is glowing in pastel-colored clothes. I'm pretty sure I stand there mouth agape, staring at him, unable to move or utter a word. When Jimin's delicious sweet chocolate scent reaches my nostrils, my wolf greedily inhales, making us slightly dizzy.

The wave of calmness washes through me. I have never experienced anything like this before. I never thought any scent other than Hoseok's can have such a pleasant effect on me. However, I'm pretty sure my obsession with chocolate might have played a role here.

Meantime, my boyfriend, no less struck by omega's beauty and modest smile, stands up to shake his hand. I notice how Hoseok tries his best not to stare at Jimin but miserably fails.

It isn't like none of us have ever seen beautiful omega before. We did of course. Yet, my inner alpha is acting strange with this particular one for some reason. I glance at Hoseok when his excited pheromones reach me. My boyfriend is never like this around omegas. Usually, our wolves aren't affected by omega's presence. Especially, since we started dating. But something about Park Jimin makes my wolf shift to the front of my mind with sheer interest.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Park." Hoseok says, trying to ignore shivers that ran down his spine as his hand touches Jimin's much smaller one. My alpha takes notice of how perfectly it fits in Hobi's large palms. "I'm Jung Hoseok and this is my future mate, Min Yoongi."

"It's nice to meet you both. I was looking forward to seeing you since I found out about your offer."

"Thank you for agreeing to it." I add, also standing up and stepping closer to omega. I shake Jimin's hand just like my boyfriend did and the omega gently smiles at me. My wolf is captivated by Jimin even if I'm not going to admit it. "We know that it's not the same as what you usually do, but we appreciate your readiness to help us out."

"I understand. I'm fine with the condition to live with you, but I want to ask you this question myself. Do you guarantee that I will be safe under one roof with two alphas? Even though you are in a relationship, I want you to confirm this for me. My omega needs to hear this assurance coming from you."

"Yes, absolutely." Hoseok says without hesitation. "You have our word, Mr. Park. Our house will be your safe haven."

Jimin nods, believing him. His eyes then trail to me as I stand there somehow tensed. I think Jimin somehow guesses that my thoughts are miles away from here.

Hoseok then snaps his fingers in front of me, making me come back to them. I blink few times, my eyes meeting Jimin's.

My pleasant dark coffee scent reaches Jimin's nostrils and I see the omega slightly leaning forward to inhale its mixture with Hoseok's cinnamon smell. It is so clear that the two of us are together. We have each other's scents all over ourselves.

Jimin makes a small step back, probably feeling like he is invading our privacy. He occupies an armchair, motioning us to take the couch.

"Just to ensure you that there is nothing you should be afraid of, we came up with one more condition which we'd like to include in our contract." I tell the omega, earning his interest. Hoseok and I discussed this small detail that morning. "If you feel any sort of danger while living with us or we somehow cross the boundary and make you feel uncomfortable, you'll have every right to terminate the contract and in that case, we will have to compensate you four times your original monthly honorar."