♥ 𝟏𝟎.𝟏 ♥

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Why couldn't you open your eyes? 

Your body was burning up and it felt like a thousand ants were all biting into your skin at once, but you still couldn't move. You were paralysed. Why? What was happening?

As Nakime summoned them all to the infinity fortress, the Uppermoons were confused as to the nature of this meeting. The last time they gathered was over a hundred years ago, and nothing had changed since then. What was this about? Perhaps it was about the concerning growth of the demon slayer corps, or about the sudden mysterious lack of lowermoons...

With a loud twang that vibrated throughout the fortress, Uppermoon One appeared before them. In front of him, a human girl lay unconscious. 

He gazed at his associates. the confusion on their faces was apparent, apart from the Uppermoon 2 who was gazing at the girl like he wanted to devour her immediately.

"Douma... stay away from the girl..." the blonde lifted his gaze from the small girl, and looked at kokushibou with a strange look in his eyes. "oh? and why's that, kokushibou?" 

"can you not smell her..."

once the uppermoons had a chance to properly focus on the girl, they could definitely smell the scent that was eerily similar to their master's own.

"oh... I didn't know that our lord was such a hypocrite! say, do you think he would mind if I ate her?" the bitch ( #fuckdouma ) said, with no regard for what Muzan might do to him.

but what Douma and all the other uppermoons had failed to notice was Nakime's quiet voice announcing the return of their master. How he quietly stared at the young girl before turning his gaze to the one and only uppermoon 2.

"prostrate yourselves, and shut the hell up"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

12.3.23 | I fucking hate manganese