♥ 𝟒 ♥

[𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲]'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩: (Second person)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤.

And blink again.

This was definitely not a dream.

You had pinched yourself multiple times, so that your arm was red and sore.

 You turned your gaze upwards. The wooden ceiling was the only thing you could look at, for you could not turn over.

You were a baby. A baby. 

And you were in Demon Slayer.

 You had woken up on the carriage ride, in the arms of some maid. The maid in question was rather pretty, with beautiful brown eyes and silky black hair. 

Her personality, however, was absolute trash.

"Such an ugly baby... no wonder they wanted to get rid of it."

She had trash-talked you the whole ride. Spouting insults at you, the other maids, and even the scenery. 

Meanwhile, you had just sat there, having an existential crisis.

How were you even here? Didn't you die? Was this some kind of punishment, having to undergo the entirety of childhood all over again??

What did you even do to deserve this? You had been nice, you had been kind. You barely ever lost your cool in front of customers when they were being difficult, however much it pained you. So then, why were you here?

You snapped back into reality when you heard the maids start gossiping about your "father".

"So scary..." 

"I heard he had many wives before the madam..."

"We heard he killed them all"

"I would certainly believe that. He's so scary, the master is"

"He's a demon, don't you know?" The rude maid spoke up.

DEMON??? 

YOUR FATHER WAS A DEMON??

WHAT IS THIS, DEMON SLAYER??

...

Actually, don't answer that.

"He's not a demon! He has a human wife!! Demons are supposed to eat humans"

Oh yeah. There's no way, right?

"Master Muzan is definitely a demon!!!"

Oh.

"Remember Clarissa?"

"The foreign maid? Didn't she run away?"

"No! I saw the master kill her and feed her to this weird monster thing that came out of his arm!"

Oh no.

Oh god/s no.

There's absolutely no way.

And at that moment, you began to scream.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝟗.𝟏𝟐.𝟐𝟐