♥ 𝟕 ♥

[𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲]'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩: (Second person)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏: 5 Years Later

𝐘𝐨𝐮 were now six, and causing chaos wherever you went. 

The maids had finally succeeded in killing Birdy. In fact, they had done it 2 years ago. They told you he had run away, but you had Otsuka eat some of his final meal and it was definitely laced with poison. 

You had started a garden, in which you were mainly growing a secret wisteria tree. There was already some little wisteria pouches around the property, so Otsuka didn't think much of it when you came back from watering it.

You had some of the maids place the pouches around the property last year, and you had forbidden Otsuka to take them down.

You might be wondering, "How come the maids don't get scared of Otsuka?"

Well, the answer is quite simple.

Otsuka usually changed into her human form when she was around people. She didn't even show her real form to you, since she didn't know that you knew she was a demon. 

When you were just a baby, she was in her real for with you, since babies can't really remember stuff and she didn't know you were not a normal baby. But when you got older, she quickly started appearing human to you. 

Today was the day you were finally prepared to sneak out. You had been planning this excursion for weeks. Hoarding water and blankets, stealing money, you were totally prepared. All you needed to do was find the perfect new family to take you in and you were good to go.

Too bad this stupid mansion is hidden and you don't even know where you are.

Oh well.

You would find a way.

Maybe.

You just had to figure out the right time to make your escape.

Daytime, there would be maids left and right. Nighttime, and the woods would be crawling with Muzan's demons, there to protect the house from slayers.

How troublesome.

Perhaps near sunrise would be good. Otsuka would be preoccupied with cleaning the remains of her dinner, the demons would all be gone, and most of the maids won't have woken yet. Plus, since it would be day by the time they discovered that you were gone, Otsuka couldn't chase you!

It's the perfect plan.

Half an hour before the sun rose you gathered all your things into a bundle and yeeted yourself over the courtyard wall. A few years ago, you had upgraded from the storage closet to an old maid's room near the walls that encompassed the entire compound. The room was supposedly haunted after one of the maids "ran away" and nobody wanted it.

After landing in the garden, you climbed over the final wall. Then it was just a quick run across a long stretch of grass that separated the wall from the woods and you were good to go.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝟏𝟎.𝟏𝟐.𝟐𝟐