"Of course, just make sure we don't end up being on the wrong side of the population then."

"I got a Marvel Fan right there, don't I?" Lucy whistled, grinning at him.

"With pride, love."

"Ehm." Marcel cleared his throat, gesturing towards their seats. "The lovely couple first, please."

"Oh, thank you." Lucy smiled, occupying the seat as the two men followed suit.

"So," Marcel cleared his throat yet again, tugging at his collar. "how long have you guys been together, then?"

"Almost half a year now, it seems." Lucy piped up.

"That sounds good." he chuckled, body in full alert since the beginning of their meet. "I'm an old friend of Klaus. He must have told you about me sometime, I'm sure."

"Oh, yeah, we've talked quite a lot about you, plenty of times." she shrugged before adding with a chuckle. "They weren't all good, though, I'm afraid."

"Of course they were." Niklaus laughed. "She's just kidding."

"Yeah, totally kidding." she shrugged before gently pushing a glass of water towards Marcel. "Here, have some water. You look particularly anxious. Don't worry, I don't bite."

"Lies, love." he chuckled, looking at her as she rolled her eyes at him with a small smile.

"So, Marcel, about what happened back there. . ." Niklaus began.

"-my apologies on Thierry's behalf. There must have been some misunderstanding, I'm sure. My boy Thierry is not like that."

"All is forgiven now that I've got my car back." Lucy chuckled.

"But I'd still like to ask you for a favor that you must make clear certain things to your crew." Klaus smiled at him, nothing friendly this time.

"They ought to know who's off limits and who's not. I wouldn't like your vampires feeding on my girlfriend now, would I?" Klaus shrugged as Lucy gave him an amused look.

"Don't mind him. He's just being dramatic." Lucy rolled her eyes, chuckling. "What he means is that your vampires should be aware who is food and who is not or else the consequences could be severe."

"Look at you, love, calling me dramatic, was it?" Niklaus laughed.

"All in all, Marcel," he looked at Marcel, all serious now, "I request your crew to be informed of this vital information or else I assure you, any harm that comes her way would cost them direct enmity with me."

"Oh, come on," Marcel laughed, "there was no need of even asking, mate. That's my brother's girlfriend, we protect her at all costs."

"I don't need anybody's protection, Marcel." Lucy smiled sarcastically at him. "I'm just informing you of what it may cost of disrupting my life."

"Now, now, love, easy." Niklaus chuckled, looking at her. "Marcel just has quite a way of saying things. Don't mind."

"A feisty one, aren't you?" Marcel looked at her, a smile forced into his lips.