Chapter 29 - 2 months

Start from the beginning

Flashback.

I'm so sorry mohit for ruining yours and reena's life by involving you both in this game of revenge. You both didn't deserve it. for this, I know my brother would be so disappointed in me.

He always wanted you both to have a bright future but, I instead of fulfilling his dream, ruined it. And I know I can never bring back the time, you lost, I can only give you my blessings for a bright and happy future where you would be with the girl you love, kaveri. Where you will be truly happy without me controlling your life.

There is something more I want to give you, Your father always kept sone money aside for your future and thankfully when all that happened with him, the money wasn't taken. It's still safe in a bank locker.

Don't worry, the money is pure, it's legal. It's your father's hardwork. So please accept it and start your new life.

All the best for your life mohit.
Please always Be happy

And live your life.

Flashback end.

After reading the letter mohit burst out crying, because now, he was really all alone in this world. Sarth and his family comforted him and assured him that they will always be there for him. That was the only thing they could do for the boy. Which made mohit feel better that, atleast he had people in his life, he can call family.

He wanted to start his new life in a new city, he wanted to build his life on his hard work and not waste his life by wasting his father's money on something unimportant. So thats why he decided to complete his dream of becoming a CA, he got admission in the top university of pune, only with this intelligence. He kept the money of his father but only used when necessary.

To earn for jis living he got a small part time job. Sarth offered his help but mohit politely refused it, saying he only wanted to do hardwork on his own and be a better man. And sarth only wished the best for him.

But before going he apologized to yashita for all his actions...

Flashback.

Mohit :- "Yashita..I'm so sorry for everything I did. I regretted it before doing it but still I did it and for that I'll never forgive myself. And I don't even expect you to forgive me. Because that time, I broke your heart and breaking someone's heart is the worst thing anyone can do."

Mohit was about to join his hands infront of yashita but she quickly stopped him and gave him a smile.

Yashita :- "Mohit I know you broke my heart, but honestly because of you I realized my feelings for raj , my love for raj.  So I forgive you mohit and please you forgive yourself too. Because forgiving someone is the best thing anyone can do.".

Mohit :- "You really are a big hearted person, yashita. All the best for your life."

Yashita :- "All the best for your life too."

Yashita hugged mohit taking him off guard but then he too wrapped his arms around her.

Mohit :- "And please confession your love to raj soon ok."