twenty

Calum's P.O.V

I sit down on my couch with a box of Lucky Charms, pressing play on the remote to continue watching My Sister's Keeper (yes I realize abigail breslin is in that movie but I cried so hard 10/10 do recommend).

I hear a series of knocks that have become all too familiar over the past few weeks.

"Who is it," I call out, even though I know exactly who it is.

"What the fuck Cal, it's me, Logan."

(Plz dont kill me)

"Yeah, whatever. Come in," I say. I hear the click of the door shit and footsteps coming towards me.

I turn and see Logan sit next to me, too close for a drug dealer to be next to a client.

He hands me a small ziplock bag of weed, and an even smaller bag of cocaine.

"That, my friend, will be tres hundred dollars," Logan says as I set the bags down on my lap.

I take three one-hundred dollar bills out of the pocket of my sweatpants and throw them in his direction.

"Hey, you should start dealing. It would give you something to do," Logan says as he passes me a card. "Meet him at the coffee shop on the corner of 3rd and Preston at noon tomorrow."

> <

I sit at a small table in the middle of the coffee shop Logan told me to go to. I bounce my leg at a rapid pace and sip my coffee as I wait for the drug lord or whoever to arrive.

Almost ten minuets after I arrive, a male who looks around my age sits down in front of me and says,"So Calum, Logan has told me you are interested in the job?"

"Uh, yeah," I mumble.

"Shit I didn't even introduce myself, I'm Michael," he sticks his hand out towards me and I shake it.

"How often would I be working?" I ask as I take another sip of my coffee.

"Well you would start out packaging and go from there," he says.

"Seems fair enough, I'll take it."

"Wonderful."

> <

I roll up another joint as I finish off my second one of the night.

I hear my front door open and I throw myself onto the floor, giggling at myself.

"Cal, what are you doing?" Luke asks.

"Shit Luke, what are you doing here? I didn't want you to figure out about this," I say, motioning to the drugs on my coffee table.

Luke looks at me with stone cold eyes and I can't help but feel the urge to laugh, so I do. I laugh and laugh until I fall to the ground and my sides hurt. Oh, silly me.

I finish my laughing only to see Luke gathering up my happiness and shoving it all into a trash bin.

I hear a distant scream and all goes black.

wowow I have not updated in so long oh goodness anD DAMMIT CAL WHY YA GOTTA BE THAT WAY - M