|Just To Make You My Own, I Will Fight|

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong, Shu? Did something happen?"

"... I... Don't belong to this group... I want to quit... I'm just a burden."

Soyeon teared up hearing Shuhua's words of discouragement.

"Don't ever say that! You're perfect and talented, you will never be a burden to us especially me! Okay!?"

Soyeon cupped both of Shuhua's cheeks as her tears fell, and the pale girl nods.

"Cheer up, Shushu. I'll always be here for you."

The two locked eyes, the sincerity made Shuhua's heart pound on her ribcage.

"..."

Shuhua fell in silence as Soyeon just kept on caressing her blonde hair.

"Jeon Soyeon, my love. The girl I've been dreaming to have but now she's in my arms... I want to say something."

Soyeon looks at Shuhua who was looking at her deep in the eyes.

"My love... You made me smile every time I think of you, your voice alone made me swoon over you. Your creativity made me fall harder and your beautiful personality crushed my fragile heart as it keeps pounding just for you."

Soyeon gasped seeing that Shuhua was holding a red box.

"My Jeon... Will you marry your lovely Yeh Shuhua and make her the happiest woman in the world?"

Opening the box was the ring she picked up with her best friend.

Soyeon teared up and beamed.

"Yes! Of course, I will... I'll say yes to you like how I say Yes To Heaven."

Shuhua also teared up and giggled as she picks the ring up and slides it on Soyeon's ring finger.

She kissed Soyeon's hand before softly smashing her lips on the short girl as they share a lovely tender kiss.

They both giggled, their hearts beating like crazy.

• • •  •< •< •<

"OMO! OMO! OMO!"

Yuqi shouts as Soyeon showed her ring, the Beijing tackles the Taiwanese in a tight hug congratulating her as Minnie squeals and shook Soyeon's shoulder.

Soojin and Miyeon smiled proudly.

• • •  •< •< •<

Tzuyu's eyes widened as Soyeon laughed when she showed her ring.

Jihyo began to throw confetti's as Jeongyeon and Nayeon jumped around.

Chaeyoung and Mina both clapped and proudly patted Shuhua's shoulder.

Momo was eating her sandwich beside Sana who was tearing up.

Dahyun looked at her girlfriend who was already crying, the twice unnies stopped seeing Tzuyu cry.

The tall girl stood up and gave Shuhua a tight hug and hugged her back also crying.

"I'm so damn happy..."

Tzuyu whispered as Shuhua nods.

"Me too... She said yes..."

Soyeon teared up seeing the two.
__________________

Hui covered his mouth as he teared up seeing Shuhua and Soyeon reveal their well, they're both fiancees.

"You kids... Are both making me so fucking proud right now."

The man cries as he hugged both of them.
__________________

Just in, IDLE members Jeon Soyeon and Yeh Shuhua announced that they will be engaged at...

The fans roared as they celebrated the relationship between the two.

Seung was smiling beside Rin and Ji-Sun as she stares at the TV screen.

Rin was dancing with her little sister Sun-Young both celebrating together.

Ji-Sun and Hye-Jung both high-fived as they screamed.

Seung laughed softly as she went out of the balcony.

"What a beautiful ending..."

She whispered as she looks down at the book in her hands.

Seung sighed and closed the book.
__________________

AN: and that's a wrap-up!

Thank you everyone for reading my YeonHua ff, this is my favorite book out of all--

For real, I like my other books but I love this one.

It just shows what others have been through and what some of them I've been through.

Once again! Thank you, gays!

Let's meet each other on the next story called CC: Cosmic Chaos