|I've Got My Mind On You|

Start from the beginning

Miyeon chuckled as she saw Soyeon's reaction.
__________________

The concert ended as the girls waved at their fans.

Minnie and Yuqi decided to cuddle to sleep as Miyeon whined when she felt single.

Shuhua was busy doing her skin routine when she saw the door open.

Soyeon peeked her head inside her room making Shuhua smile.

"Yes, Love?"

"Can I sleep here?"

Shuhua nods as Soyeon closed the door and immediately ran towards Shuhua's bed and lay there sighing softly.

The pale girl finished as she walked towards her girlfriend.

"Nice performance at the concert, Love."

Shuhua chuckled as Soyeon opens her eyes and looked at the pale girl who was getting under the covers with her.

"You too, got me needing CPR."

Soyeon smirked as the pale girl chuckled again, wearing her reading glasses so she could finish her novel.

The leader sat up and wrapped her arms around Shuhua's waist, she lays her head on the pale girl's chest.

"Tired?"

"Yeah, but I'm okay now since you're here."

Soyeon whispered as Shuhua kissed her forehead.

"I missed you..."

"Love... We were staring at each other the whole day. What do you mean you missed me?"

"I missed you... That's all."

Soyeon sat up and placed her left hand on Shuhua's neck pulling her, their lips together as the short girl sighed deeply.

Shuhua smiled and removed her glasses and closed her novel as she placed both of her hands on the short girl's waist pulling her close.

Soyeon pulls away as she began to trail soft kisses on the pale girl's neck.

Shuhua hummed.

"I couldn't wait for the concert to end... I wanted you now."

The short girl whispered as she bites Shuhua's shoulder, the pale girl ran her hands up and down Soyeon's curvy waist.

"I could say the same thing... You looked sexy with your legs wide open."

Shuhua whispered beside Soyeon's ear as the short girl slammed her lips back to Shuhua's, and they kissed passionately.

Until they heard a voice.

"You two better not fucking! We have a flight to catch tomorrow and you best believe me when I say we need to go there early!"

Soyeon groaned as she rolled her eyes moving away from Shuhua's lap who chuckled and kissed her nose gently.

"Goodnight, My Love."

Shuhua whispered as Soyeon smiled and snuggled closer to her.

"Night, My Boo."
__________________

AN: huehuehue