gabriella dunne ── wikipedia

Gabriella Dorothea Dunne (born April 1st, 1945) is an American singer-songwriter and guitarist

Gabriella Dorothea Dunne (born April 1st, 1945) is an American singer-songwriter and guitarist. She was formerly one of the lead singers and songwriters for Daisy Jones and The Six (formerly known as The Dunnes or The Six). Born in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Dunne moved to Nashville at the age of 19 with her fellow bandmates. Not too long after that, The Six released their first album and went on a life-changing tour that got cut short. More than a year after the unsuccessful tour, The Six made a comeback with the single 'Look At Us Now (Honeycomb)' which put them back out there. When she was 26, the band split and she continued to pursue her singing career as a solo artist. She released six solo albums and is currently taking a break from music.

Born: Gabriella Dorothea Dunne, April 1st, 1945 (age 78), Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.

Occupations: Singer-songwriter (former). Guitarist (former). Member of Daisy Jones and The Six (former)

Years active: Late 1960s–2006

Works: Albums. Singles. Songs. Performances. Videography

Partner: Eddie Loving (1977──?)

Relatives: Graham Dunne (brother), Billy Dunne (brother), Marlene Dunne (mother), Camila Loving Dunne (daughter), August Loving Dunne (son)

Genres: Rock. Pop rock. Pop. Alternative rock