Thirty-Seven

I knock on Sansa's door, it opens to Ned "How's she?" Alicent and I are here to see Sansa.

"Doing as best as she can be given the circumstances" he sighs "what do you have?"

"This is a potion" I show him "in case she wishes to forget what happened"

"And this is some lemon tarts" Alicent shows him "we made them for Sansa, would she like them?"

"Come in" he let's us in, we see Sansa curled up into a ball with Septa Mordane here comforting her as her eyes are red and swollen from tears.

"Sansa" she looks our way "we have something for you"

She sniffles siting up "What?"

"We made lemon tarts for you" Alicent offers setting them down.

"While I made this elixir" showing her, she takes it and sniffs it when she opens the top "it can take away your memory of what happened" She doesn't say anything "I made it so that if you don't want to think about the...situation, you can easily forget about it"

"Thank you" putting the top back on "but I don't want to forget"

"My dear" Septa Mordane sighs "if you can forget then you should"

Shaking her head "I'm not forgetting...I don't want to forget" handing the elixir back to me "thank you, but no thank you"

"I also made a balm" handing her the balm, she opens it and smells it "take a bit and rub it over your heart to ease the pain, three times a day is the recommended dose but if you need to apply more but you should know that this takes away your feelings so if you take too much you won't feel anything"

She takes a bit and runs it over her heart "thank you" closing the lid she places the balm on the night stand.

"Of course" nodding my head

"What will happen now?" She asks us "I'm tainted"

"Don't think about that" Alicent shakes her head "just right now focus on anything else"

"But how" she starts to get teary eyed again "how, I mean...no man will want me and"

"Sansa, Sansa" I cup her face in my hands to have her look at me "there are many things about you that it won't matter to any man whether your a virgin or not. Your nice, sweet, you know how to needlepoint without stabbing your self" she laughs since everyone knows I can't needlepoint if my life depended on it "there are many things about you Sansa that will make any man beg your father for your hand"

"Really?" She asks

"Of course" Alicent nods her head "it might not seem like it now, but one day you will find a man who loves you for you and not for your ability to give him children" we hug her as she starts to cry.