nezuko x zenitsu - demon slayer

Nezuko and Zenitsu had always been close friends. They had trained together and fought side by side against demons, but as they grew older, their feelings for each other started to change.

Zenitsu was always in awe of Nezuko's strength and courage, and he found himself drawn to her kind heart and gentle nature. Nezuko, on the other hand, admired Zenitsu's determination and bravery, and she appreciated his sense of humor and loyalty.

One day, while they were resting after a particularly grueling battle, Zenitsu mustered up the courage to tell Nezuko how he felt. "Nezuko, I know this may seem sudden, but I have feelings for you. I've been trying to ignore them for so long, but I can't anymore."

Nezuko's face turned red with surprise and embarrassment. "Zenitsu, I don't know what to say. I've never thought of you in that way before, but I do care about you."

Zenitsu looked at her with hopeful eyes. "Does that mean you feel the same way?"

Nezuko hesitated for a moment before nodding. "Yes, I think I do."

With those words, they leaned in for a kiss. It was awkward and clumsy, but filled with so much emotion. They both knew that their friendship would never be the same, but they were excited to explore their feelings for each other.

As they traveled and fought demons together, they discovered new things about each other and themselves. They faced challenges and obstacles, but they always had each other's backs. And every time they shared a quiet moment together, they knew that they had found something truly special in each other.

A/N

Hiiii

If you have any ship requests, let me know! They can be both good or bad ships. 

tyyyyy

enjoy!