angel devil x aki hayakawa - chainsaw man

Angel Devil had always been drawn to Aki's strength and determination as a fellow Devil Hunter. Aki was always so focused and determined to protect humanity from the demons. He admired Aki's dedication, and they became close friends over time.

One day, as they were on a particularly dangerous mission, Angel Devil realized that his feelings for Aki had changed. He had started to see him in a different light, and he realized he was attracted to him. But Angel Devil was afraid to tell Aki how he felt, afraid that it would ruin their friendship.

As they sat together, catching their breath after the battle, Angel Devil finally mustered up the courage to tell Aki how he felt. "Aki, I know this may come as a surprise, but I have feelings for you. I don't know how you feel, but I had to tell you."

Aki's expression softened. "Angel Devil, I had no idea. I'm flattered. And to be honest, I've had feelings for you too."

With those words, they both leaned in for a kiss. It was soft and gentle, but filled with so much emotion. They had both kept their feelings hidden for so long, but now that they were out in the open, it felt like a weight had been lifted.

As they pulled back, Aki smiled. "I can't believe it took us this long to realize our feelings for each other."

Angel Devil laughed. "Yeah, me neither. But I'm glad we finally did."

From that day forward, they were a couple. They still went on missions together, but now they had each other's backs in more ways than one. And every time they shared a quiet moment together, they knew that they had found something truly special in each other.