"Hehe... You'er, be good. Not yet," holding his hand, Shen Liang approached him and planted a kiss on his adorable face. 

Fu Ying, who was about to feed him his milk smiled as he said: "The little master has been exceptionally well-behaved. He hasn't raised a fuss the entire day today."

And Pei Yuanxian and those old men were actually tortured and suffered for three days and nights.

"Really? As expected of our You'er," hearing this, Shen Liang was even happier, like a man silly from just becoming a dad. One could only imagine how he would dote on Shen You and his own future children.

"Ah. Ah...." Shen You seemed to really like Shen Liang and kept calling after him.

When Fu Ying saw this, he hurriedly called out: "Alright now, little master. Uncle is busy. Why don't we head over to the room next door and finish our milk, alright?"

"Ah. Ah..." perhaps it was because he heard the word "milk," but Shen You's attention was immediately captured. Fu Ying threw Qi Xuan a look. The latter immediately understood and along with the chair, picked up the baby, making the little rice bun giddy and excited as he thumped his limbs around joyously. 

"What are you doing, standing for? Have a seat." After sending the little one away, Shen Liang withdrew his smile and waited until they had all sat down before demanding with a stern face: "Speak now. Exactly what is it?

The dignified leader of the Nether Guards and one of the seven commanders of the Ironclad Guard were arguing like children, tit-for-tat. If this was spread out, they'd become a laughing joke.

"I'll speak first!" Yaoguang fought to say. He gave Lei Zhen who sat across from him a fierce glare before finally saying slowly: "This afternoon, Uncle Fu sorted out all of the items and necessities the little master lacked onto a list. After lunch, I directly headed out to purchase the items, but when I returned, just as I was about to enter the courtyard, a certain someone raised a hand against me! Thank goodness I have fast reflexes, or I'd been slapped down by him."

"Who told you to scale the walls like a thief rather than walking through the doors like a normal person? You even deliberately attempted to hide your aura," Lei Zhen felt quite melancholy as well. When he took over for Tianquan, they didn't tell him there would be another person. When he saw him acting so suspiciously, Lei Zhen immediately became vigilant and regarded him as someone with malicious intents. 

"I.... What I bought are all what the little master would need and use. What if other people were to find out?" aware that he had been negligent but still unwilling to admit his mistake, Yaoguang stiffened his neck and derived a ludicrous excuse.

"The items are all wrapped in the package and the package is in your arms. As long as you aren't willing to hand it over, how many people in the manor would be capable of getting it from you?" Lei Zhen looked at him like he was looking at a fool. He had to seriously consider whether the Ironclad Guards truly were as strong and intimidating as the rumors stated.

"It's better to be safe than sorry," Yaoguang was stubborn and insisted.

Shen Liang, who was caught between the two of them had developed a general understanding of the issue. Taking advantage of the brief moment when the two didn't talk, he raised a hand and forced the issue to a stop: "Alright now. It was only a misunderstanding. Yaoguang, do you not need to return to the duke's manor?"

With Pei Yuanxian's character, he should have already passed an order to handle the City of Wangyue matter. As one of the seven commanders of the Ironclad Guards, Yaoguang shouldn't have been excluded from this execution of plans.