Your First Birthday Part 1 (From Zep to Art The Clown)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Let's play Welcome To Horrorwood." Spencer Charnas said

The crowd roared as you begin to perform with Patrick's help while Zep watched backstage with a warm smile on his face. After when you are finish performing, the crowd cheered as Patrick pick you up and carry you to the front of the stage as many people cheered and chanted your name. As Ghost is about to go onstage, you are backstage giggling happily as Spencer is tickling your feet.

"Happy birthday little cutie. Did you have fun performing with us?" Spencer cooed

You giggled as Spencer kissed your cheek which made Zep chuckle.

"Alright stay back here because Ghost is going to perform and finally Slipknot." Patrick Galante cooed

You make a cute rock sign with your fingers as Zep chuckled. As Ghost went onstage, they begin to perform Year Zero as you swayed your head back and forth which made Zep chuckle. After when they performed Mummy Dust, Kiss the Go-Goat, and more on the songs, they went backstage as Slipknot is backstage, ready for their performance. You giggled as they went onstage as they started to perform Unsainted as you head bang to the song as your dad chuckled at you having fun. After when they performed Nero Forte, Chapeltown Rag, All Out Life, Dead Memories and many more, Corey Taylor begin to speak.

"How is everyone doing out there?" Corey Taylor asked

The crowd roared as Corey Taylor continues to speak on the microphone.

"Since today is her birthday, I would like to bring her out. Come on out here Y/N!" Corey Taylor smiled

Your dad carried you on the stage as the crowd awed at you as the members of Ghost came and smile.

"So today for your birthday, we got you something special." Tobias Forge smiled

"Bring out the cake!" Corey Taylor said

The stage crew bring out the cake (Pic above) as you smile at the candle which have a Number 1 on it

"On a count of three, everyone sing Happy Birthday to this cutie here. One..." Corey Taylor said

"Two..." Spencer Charnas said

"Three!" Tobias Forge said

As everyone sang happy birthday, you smiled while cooing as your dad brought you to the cake as you tried to blow out the candle as the flame is still going. Zep help you blow out the candle as you smashed your face into the cake as every band member awed at you as you got frosting covered on your face.

"Aww you are one messy girl." Zep cooed

Zep then wiped your face as you giggled with a happy smile.

"Want to play one more song?" Jim Root cooed

"Yea." You smiled

"What do you want?" Corey Taylor cooed

"Me ant rums." You said