"POOH! POOH WAIT!" Sanghee shouts as she tries to adjust her grip on the leash to hold the dog back rather than being dragged by him. As he runs Sanghee picks up speed running beside him. It burned, running burned at her lungs especially since she'd done little to no physical activity for the last month but the burn felt good. Her throat began to dry from panting and her lungs burned and her muscles ached a bit. Sanghee felt good. They were reminders that she is alive, that she's living! She is living! She can do what she wants without judgment. She doesn't have to worry about Taesoo assessing her moves or fans assessing her moves or people recording her, stalking her whereabouts, antis telling her she's not good enough, her mother telling her she's not good enough. Sanghee is free from all of it right now and she is living so with that in mind she runs next to Pooh until the dog gets the hint that his owner was quite literally on the edge of passing out from exertion.

"Alright you brat" Sanghee huffs. She'd regained control of the leash and held her hips "it's time to go home for real now" she said as sternly as she could muster. Pooh barks tail wagging as he walks calmly beside Sanghee.

Entering her apartment again Sanghee tosses her keys aside and hangs up Pooh's leash. She wanders to the couch where Tigger was curled on his blanket basking in the sunlight.

"Hey you" she mutters. The cat lifts his head barely acknowledging her before going back to his nap. She tries to pet him but instantly gets swat Tigger giving her a look of annoyance.

"Yah I know. You're mad at me I'm sure. I'll make it up to you ok," she says before leaving him be. Standing Sanghee looks at her apartment. It was a mess that's for sure. For a moment she feels like spending the rest of the day cleaning it but the thought quickly leaves her brain when she realizes how much work it'll be. She opts for the kitchen rather than the entire apartment. The dishes are a simple chore to do followed by wiping down the counters and cleaning a stain off the floor she should have got to weeks ago. By the time she's done it's well past noon and her stomach aches.

"Ok what to make, what to make?" she mutters to herself. Despiste being a self taught chef her skills were only so-so and after looking at the tragic state of her fridge Sanghee didn't have much to work with. She decided on fried egg rice which wasn't too hard to mess up. As she cooks Sanghee hums to herself before getting a song stuck in her head. Grabbing her phone she plays the song letting her hips sway to the music playfully and soon she's forgetting all about the food and full on dancing to Oh My Girl songs. She's so swept up in it she forgets she's cooking until a burning smell attacks her nose.

"Oh shi-!" quickly she grabs the pan, dumping it in the sink before turning the water on.

"Well....there goes that" she huffs.

"Fuck it I'll just eat ramen." It takes her a while but eventually she finds her last ramen packet in the back of her cabinet and begins to cook it.

After her second and much easier attempt at making food Sanghee sits in front of the t.v. this time actually watching Pororo. She doesn't know how she ended up on a marathon run of the show but soon the show is done with its reruns and Sanghee comes to the realization that the day passed her by and it's eight o'clock.

She gets up from the couch making her way to her pantry where she keeps the food for her pets. She feeds Pooh first since he can never seem to wait and then she fills Tigger's bowl and even gets a few licks on the hand from him. Once their bowls are filled Sanghee settles on the couch on her phone ready to scroll through social media or do some online shopping when a text comes in.

Youngie:

Hey...
You free?

Wanna meet me somewhere?