respect is a must

rule no. 2

learn how to respect not just the elder one but everyone.

katok. katok. katok.

"carmela!" my parents opened the door and let us in. i heard a small ow sound and i saw luke hit his forehead at our door. cons of being a giant.

"who is this guy? is he your boyfriend? " dad started

"no-"

"i told you a million times not to have a boyfriend first! what you're gonna marry at an early age and leave us? i knew it-"

"dad stop! i'm not marrying someone okay?" i shouted. "pero sana nga mapakasalan ko siya" i mumbled under my breath.

i went over luke seeing as his face has reddened probably because of the hot weather as i tiptoed whispering " go to both of them and get their right hand and put your forehead on the back of their hand"

"why?" 

"sign of respect" i mouthed and he did it.

woah... the feeling's unexplainable when you see luke doing this kind of respect thing to your parents.

" come let's eat" my mom offered " please be comfy on the couch first"

going to the kitchen to help her, my mom smirked at me and said " i like your idol. so nice"

-

katok- knock

pero sana nga mapakasalan ko siya - but i still wish i could marry him

if you find some english words sound awful please remember that not all filipinos has that kind of a british or whatever slang it is. think about filipino accent :)