he is getting frustrated everyday on little little things just because his girlfriend is not in  good talking terms with him.....

n workload offcourse....it's just raising his temper.....

Right now he is on the open terrace area of his office....one hand is holding his black coffee......not just a simple black coffee....it's special one...... only the chef of that cafeteria knows how to make it.....

he loves when the hot...bitter....coccon slowly go Down from his throat....it's just relaxes his tired nerves.....

n the cigrate... nowadays his bestie....his partner who is helping him to just calm down his mind....

Kushal :- hey broo

Sid didn't reply him back...his eyes are stuck on the bunch of white clouds from in that blue sky....

kushal his best friend...his employee....his partner....

kushal and Sid are the batchmates.... apparently meet eachother in workshops in London....they become the friends..... decided to start company in Mumbai...n there they slowly becomes best friend

it's been more than 9 years that they are together......

not only these two are together....but also there other bestie.....Isha.....

a Tom boy kind of girl....she is younger than Sid n kushal....but she is way too brilliant in her work....

the interior designer have a good mind to adjust amazing things in a place...n designs the house showing there artistic brain....n it's Isha....she is perfect in that.....

the things used to manage the work....all raw material decided by kushal....

n all accounts.... designing ideas....are finalise by Sid....he is the bestest in this field....over years n years people wait to just have his appointment n ready to pay any amount to him...coz he is bestest interior designer of the state....

run a millionaire company with his two idiot best friends....

yes he call them idiots....

they are close ....share everything wid each other..... everything belongs to Sid is there except his house....they also didn't saw his place ...it's his...he don't allow anyone there.....he have his big rule list to be followed by the person who want to enter in house....which is impossible for anyone to do so....

he is possessive about his place....

his house....

Isha who just passed by terrace saw her two idiot are standing there

n she turn her heels towards them.....

n hardly pat on there backs....

both hiss at the sensation

Sid :- kabhi toh ladkio wali harkat kar .....

Isha :- hehe wo m hu nahi

Sid n kaushal joined there eyebrows while rubbing the door where she spank n look eachother first n then towards her chest

n Isha hissed

Isha :: kutto sharam karo thodi

n sid n kushal give hifi to eachother n laugh loudly

kaushal:- thank god tu aai moti yaha....mene iski hi bola...isne reply bhi nahi Kiya

Isha :- m jnti hu apne dost ko ....aire gairo ko reply nahi deta wo.....